Tommy Dreamer

Alan

Surely this guy has got to be worried about now? Yet again the WWE have cut staff, and it seems only a matter of time before "The Innovator Of Violence" will get his walking papers. I like watching Tommy Dreamer, but he is not suited to the WWE, he looked alot more at home in ECW dont you think? Some of his matches in ECW with guys like Raven were amazing, ok some weren't, but even so i hoped for better things in WWE for Tommy, but i was wrong and all he does now is stand in the back when other guys walk to the ring. I wouldnt put it past Vince & co that the next lot of cuts will involve this man, but where will he go from here? Will TNA jump to sign him up and re-fued him with Raven? Will he make his way to the UK and join the FWA? or will he hang up his boots for good? your thoughts please?

i couldnt care really ive never liked him or his gimmick. the worst think about him is his name 'dreamer' what the hell does this mean?!?! if he went to TNA he would be in a crap fued because the only thing he is good at is hardcore, so he could go into a company wherever some people like he, sabu and raven can have the freedom to have voilent matches. does anyone know why sabu isnt in TNA?

Sabu is in TNA.

Like Raven, Dreamer holds alot of name value on the independant scene, so if he was released he would just work for RoH, 3PW, CZW etc throw in a few NOAH or Zero-One tours and he wouldn't notice much difference to his income.

I fully expected given there past' date=' that Dreamer would have a part in the Foley/Orton angle especially now Mick has returned to Cactus Jack.[/quote']

There is no logical way to get Dreamer involved with a modern WWE feud, especially with two big names. His gimmick is an ok one, but I always thought that compared to the glamour and pyros of the WWE Dreamer always looked like a bit of a pikey.

Scenario: Cactus Jack and Orton are getting involved in a brutal Backlash match. Blood everywhere. Thumbtacks everywhere. Crowd are hungry. Suddenly HHH appears and Pedigrees Cactus onto those tacks, the crowd start looking towards the stage again...who's going to rescue Cactus Jack...

...Tommy Dreamer appears, Kendo stick in hand.

Doesn't work anymore, I'm afraid. Dreamer should leave the WWE.

Cheers!