Vampiro

FTW

Does anyone know where Vampiro is residing now-a-days? I've checked the TNA website and he doesn't appear on the current roster. I was just wondering after seeing so much of him on TWC, what he is upto now?

In his WCW days, he got over pretty well and I think his backstage attitude was what stood between him and a jump to WWE, when WWE incorperated WCW.

His in ring skills aren't too hot, but you could say the same for half the WWE roster, I think he has a good gimmick, he could get over and is marketable. His fued with Sting was cool, and he was over well before that. I don't see why the WWE dont pick him up, put him in OVW for a few weeks, get rid of all his rust and throw him on Smackdown! and involve him with 'Taker somehow, I can see Taker starting another faction soon, and maybe it would be good to have Vamp as part of that.

Would anyone else like to see Vamp get a run in WWE or am I the lonely soul who needs to let go of what good came out of WCW?

Actually it was his choice to work with the Posse. He and ICP go back a long way, and Vampiro is a self-professed juggalo.

And XPW is dead, dude.

Currently, he's working in mexico. Vampy has shall we say.. an interesting persona backstage. Doesn't make himself too many friends, put it that way. No way would WWE hire him with his backstage reputation. I'd be shocked to even see him back in TNA after what he said in an interview about it.

I liked Vampiro when he was with ICP. They did some cool shit, like tearing through the turnertron screen and 'kidnapping' Sting. I liked that angle.

I have heard that he can be a little weird backstage. Draven, by any chance have you got a link to the interview where Vampiro spit shit at TNA. I would like to read it, if you know where I can find it.

Thanks for the replies.

Oh, one last thing, I've searched but I haven't had much luck, does anyone know if Vamp has an official website? If he does its pretty well hidden.

Hey draven, checked out that link to vampiro interview, way cool stuff. Ta

I would love to see vampiro in a WWE ring, there could be some awsome match ups. But in all honesty vampiro is best off staying well clear of WWE as he would no doubt be missused. (As is the WWE way.)

vampiro is a shocking gimmick used wen wcw was awful and he has kept it. y i dont know

Be quiet you.

I got through all 4 parts of the interview. Very good read. Some stuff he said was a little shocking, however most of it can be taken out of context. And if you read what he has to say to certain groups, then it was taken out of context.

Drav, if you have or come across anymore stuff like this, please let me know. Cheers mate.