Kazaa Gold

Jack

Pah! Kazza....ruining the good old business of bootlegging. Why in my days, all we had was our tape recorders and MTV. we didn't have any choice in what music we wanted, nor did we want those ads getting in the way of music listening. But we still got our money's worth.

There where more ways like getting your sister to sing the songs you wanted. Sure you got a a loud picth, enough to burst your ear drum and it was kinda hard, adjusting to hearing metallica, sounding like a 12 year old girl. But by god you was so happy that you didn't have to pay £12 for it, that you didn't care.

So to you younger generation and your "kazza's" - they can go to hell.

No i haven't heard anything about Kazza Gold...this is the first. I'm sure it will become bugged up with pop-ups and shareware or you'll have to pay to be bale to use it (like you have to for kazza lite these days)

Kazaa sucks, if you really want to steal music and eventually get sued then, soul seek, kazaa lite (you can download kazaa, get the lite version off it then run that) or and other. Go to downloads.com, search for file sharing software and see what they have is my suggestion.

Soul Seek - best to find anything, BUT sometimes you gotta wait until you are able to get a download

Kazza Lite- Easier to get a download but you won't always find what you want

BitTorrent - a excellent selection of different downloads - but d/l is sometimes slow and at times you'll won't be able to d/l at all

Yeah my freind is a pirate, so this is why i know this...

I wouldn't reccomend Kazza to anyone. It being the most insecure of all the P2P networks. It's extremely easy to pick up a virus on it. Not to mention the fact that they put spyware on your computer. And when you want to uninstall the program, it leaves little bits behind all over the place. If you do want a good P2P application i'd reccomend WINMX. Soul Seek is okay but not great and BitTorrent again put spyware on your computer.

Bit Torrent actually is extremely lacking in Spy Ware if your using the BitTorrent program and not just a program that allows torrents to be downloaded.

I use BitTorrent for TV shows y'see, but I use the original maker client which is just a grey box with download information. I wouldn't recommend it if you're doing it for the evils of downloading music though as places with torrents tend to only have Full CDs, Movies, Games and TV Shows.

I use Imesh. All ive done is once i had downloaded the software i copied the run icon onto a cd and then canceled my registration with them. So now i run imesh get all the downloads i want but im not recognized by imesh. So they dont have my name and address.