Ric Flair on Talk Sport

RhinoRock

I saw him on Sky Sports News. He was really good. The interview mainly focused on the earlier parts of his career, brushed on the plane crash, how he got the 'Nature Boy' mockier. Who makes his robes. Praised Vinnie Mac. Talked about how the business has evolved. The Sky people really did their research well and the lady in particular seemed to know her stuff, the guy was also on top form. Flair put the bloke in the figure 4 at one point.

Good stuff. Naitch came across well.

Flair was on the show for about one hour and a half I think. Think talksport under estimated the response Flair got, apprently the switch borad was jammed. Really good interview IMO, Flair does the usually "WCW was crap" rountine, he does some "shoot" comments on Foley, one phrase he said was "Mick Foley is Mick Foley's biggest fan" or words to that effect, obvisouly the feelings between Mick and Ric are still bad. Made comments about his book, looks like its going to be a pretty good book, I bet his slates Foley all the way through it. Flair ,made lots of interesting comments, regarding Brock, Goldberg, Triple H.

It was pretty good, Flair came across well.