Sexiest Diva

E2K

No doubt with so many hot-blooded wrestling fans on this site, you've had a thread like this before, but I wasn't involved in it, so it obviously sucked (haha, just messing). I'd like to get some opinion on who is everyone's favourite divas and why (oh, and it goes without saying that wrestling ability counts for nothing on this one). Mine are Trish (best looking diva by a mile), Stephanie (for two obvious reasons) and Torrie (her first playboy spread was amazing, but Sable really dragged down the second one) in that order.

I'd usually go for Victoria and Gail Kim (aaaah, the flawlessly skinned Gail Kim...) for my choice but I must admit Evil Trish (rather than normal Trish) gets my vote.

She looks so slutty and bountiful these day, and I likes me sluts.

Cheers!

Gail Kim's got a fantastic body though. Lovely flawless skin.

Haven't seen her recently, so can't comment on her new boobs but I thought you were a tad harsh Draven, especially since you've recently admitted to liking Luna.

Cheers!

I still remember the glory days of SABLE, and those ever so lovely handprints.... (Drools at the thought..."scurrys away to look on ebay for the poster".) But it has to be said that she aint as good these days.

If wrestling ability was a factor, then TRISH would be at the bottom of the list.. (Please keep that talentless bint outa the ring. She should be a valet, nothing more.)

My current pick would be: Victoria.

My least fave's would be: May (not so.) Young, and Nicole Bass.

Miss Jackie is very hot, as is Victoria, and I do like Lita, Stacey and Molly (with hair) too. Slut Trish is a lot better than old Trish, but still nowhere near the others. Gail Kim has a good body, but her face looks like a cat sucking a lemon. Dawn Marie also falls into the "nice body, shame about the face category".

However if you're talking about past Divas, no-one can every compare with the supernova hotness of Sunny in her original run. :eek

Ed