WWE Backlash Quiz and Chat - Sunday 18th April 2004

Kam

WWE Backlash Quiz and Chat - Sunday 18th April 2004

Quiz

The Quiz will take place from 8-9pm in the Quiz Room, for more info see the Quiz Page:

http://www.talkwrestlingonline.com/wrestling-quiz.php (includes current leaderboard)

This is just the 4th QUIZ of the new season - so its a great time to take part.

Anyone can take part in the quiz, you do not need to register, just turn up in the Quiz Room at 8pm (UK Time).

WWE Backlash PPV Chat

The PPV Chat will follow on after the quiz from 9pm to 1am (UK Time).

TWO Chatrooms

Cya there.

:xyx

Who Liked Backlash?

I thought that Backlash was good but not off the hook as some WWE commentators like to phrase.

I thought that the Cactus Jack vs Randy Orton match was good as the Triple Threat Match but I didn't like the ending in that match I think that it lacked originality.

What do you think?

Guest palmer10

what can you do

They are trying to keep Benoit over as much as they can. He is a good wrestler, but he is bland. I think they will keep the belt on him until edge is ready. Maybe even give the belt to Orton.

They are trying to keep Benoit over as much as they can. He is a good wrestler' date=' but he is bland. I think they will keep the belt on him until edge is ready. Maybe even give the belt to Orton.[/quote']

Good name good name if you have any sense you will read mine and work it out :lol

welcome to