HBK, HHH, and Benoit.

Bluestiger99

Who's the best?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who's the best?

• HBK
    • HHH
    • Benoit

It depends on what factors they are measured on, is it the quality of the matches, the ability to entertain a crowd etc. I think without a doubt Benoit is the best wrestler out of the three, HBK is by far the best entertainer, and HHH is one of the best workers around who (at the moment) is putting people over more than ever.

Or is it just who you like the best?

Who is the best of the three wrestlers mentioned ? I personally rate them all as the best in the business of the last ten years, between them they have been involved in every major change/revelation/storyline that has been worthwhile taking note of.

But if I had to pick one then it would have to be HHH, without a doubt.

The man has been involved in GENERATION X, EVOLUTION, married to stephanie etc. He truly is the man of the business

"HHH is one of the best workers around who (at the moment) is putting people over more than ever"

Lol u dont truly believe that do you?? Admittedly he's put a couple a people over, which ok I suppose is more than he's ever done lol

But Ipodal I think you are missing the point, I don't think amount of stuff you do makes you the best, Trips is the worst worker out of the 3 by a country mile, and although I don't like it, I'd say HBK is the best all rounder, in terms of personality and wrestling ability.

Well, all three are great wrestlers and entertainers, and I respect each one of them. If I had to go by my favourite out of the three, I'd always pick Triple H as he is my second favourite wrestler. (One down from Austin)

However. The best entertainer? Well not as much now, don't get me wrong he's still great but during his prime HBK was great. Tripps is a good entertainer IMO, and really gets heat from the crowd. Benoit's mic skills need to step up a tad, but his wrestling skills are probably by far the best of the three. (But remember, that doesn't make him the best, not at all, this is WWE and not the olympics...)

Here's my summary:

Best Worker: Triple H

Best Entertainer: HBK

Best Wrestler: Benoit

(I voted for Triple H :P)

What so Benoit's a better backstage politician? :P Come on SCSA' date=' I'm actually saying Triple H is good at something and you're giving me stick about it. ;)[/quote']

Lol :roll

I'll hand it to ya, it was pretty funny :lol

Anyhow, I was just joking, people aren't going to change their opinions just because a couple of guys think differently. I respect you for your opinion, and your sarcastic attitude towards Triple H :P

Even though he is correct. I think HHH is a great politician, and back in 2000 was a fantastic worker. He hasn't looked at all bad recently in every sense, workrate or helping others, but he's still way behind Benoit and HBK in, in ring terms.

Surely benoit is the better worker, hes been giving 100 pc for years and has only got awarded recently. HHH only ever loses the bet when he knows he will get it back again within a couple of months, and jobbing only three times in 6 months dosnt make him Mr Unselfish. Would it be that big a shock to see him win at backlash?

HBK still tops for entertaining though.

"HHH is one of the best workers around who (at the moment) is putting people over more than ever"

Lol u dont truly believe that do you?? Admittedly he's put a couple a people over, which ok I suppose is more than he's ever done lol

Thats what i meant, there is no doubt HHH is a great worker and is definitely one of the best in the WWE. And putting Benoit over clean, and losing to Shelton not once but twice, seems a huge improvement compared to the past coupla years. Dont get me wrong, i realise he is probably only doing this to prepare for a face turn, or something along those lines, because we all know it wont last long.

I wouldn't even say he's a great worker, not even near top 10 in WWE, I mean HBK, Jericho, Edge, Benoit, Eddie, Dragon, Rey, Noble, Tajiri, Chavo, Benjamin, Haas, Angle, Christian, RVD, Booker, Rhyno, Storm are all better workers than the 2004 triple h. And well ill say if its a huge improvement, putting 1 and a possible 2 guys over is a nice start, but well lets see if the trends continue.

HBK gets my vote for entertainment. Why is HHH even being compared to Benoit and HBK, he pales in comparison to the both of them! Benoit is the most dedicated, and professional wrestler. He gets the job done, and makes the match look as real as possible. He might not be great on the mic, have the charisma of HBK, or the loud mouth HHH has, but he is still the better wrestler!