Suggest a user-group?

Kam

Users will be able to select user-groups when deciding their teams, this will create separate leaderboards for just those people in that specific user-group. Everyone will still be part of the main leaderboard, and there still will only be one prize, this is just for the people on other forums/websites who participate in the FWL - will make it easier for them to compare people on their own forum/website.

If you would like a forum/website set as a usergroup for the next FWL, please reply with the name below. I already have:

- Smash Wrestling

- ERE

- UKFF

- Judgy's Chamber

:xyx

Hi,

X-Ecutioner Test32:

I'll add X-force - but its up to the users to select their user groups - so you'll just need to get them to select it in the user control panel. They can add/remove their user groups at any time in the FWL.

Chris2K:

They wont need moderators, I'll be able to remove users from user groups if I need too.

AC1D CHR1ST:

I wont be doing that for this FWL, maybe for the next one, we'll see how things go, and its FIVE picks :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hey Kam' date=' a forum i am woul like to start a user group, it`s the ulster championship wrestling or UCW FORUM, wotever u prefer![/quote']

Ulster Championship Wrestling group created - just ask the forum members to join it.

:xyx