Youre Family

Jack

I was thinking about how to et to know people better so i thought i would post a thread asking you all about youre familys. in my family there is my mum dad brother and me. my brother is 18 im 16 and my parents a re 43 and 50.

It was submitted to Kam before TEW was announced. However, me being the super journalist that I am, did include the following in the Update.

bug testing has been completed. The rumours are that Adam will announce a release date of his new game any time in the next few days.

And he did. So I reported the news as best I could, considering the article was finished before the game was released.

But keep an eye out for the May update which will include lots of TEW related shenanigans!

Ah well,

Mum (46) Dad (60) Half bro (39) sister (26) a half sis (34) a nephew (8 months) that'll do me :xyx oh and me (15)

And my 2 cats Foxy (girl) and Snowball (boy) They are brother and sister :) They are about 8 months old, and they are beautiful :P

Edited by Dickie Hyde