Eamon

NJC

Good or bad?

Black or white?

The debate rages on, but he looks certain to be No.1 on Sunday with "F*ck It (I Don't Want You Back)" and I personally love the song, can't get enough of it at the mo.

Your thoughts?

I couldnt care if he gets to number 1. the quicker McFly are out of the top 40 the better. the song is ok' date=' listenable, when your out.. and drunk.[/quote']

I was thinking the exact thing, I thought Busted were bad till I heard this band!!!

I prefer the reply, specially the lines:

"**** all those nights I moaned real loud

**** it, I faked it, aren't you proud

**** all those nights you thought you broke my back

Well guess what yo, your sex was wack"

:worship

Edited by Nicole

You know, when one of my female friends (Who's into all the mellow pop pish like Kylie and Westlife) came up to me the other day and said "Have you heard Eamon's song, I love it!", I thought she meant the band Amen. Of course, I was delighted by her change of heart in music and I said "If you like them, you should check out some other stuff that's similar to Amen", then I recommended some good bands.

I just about got a slap today when she came back to me and said she downloaded some Rage Against The Machine and she hated it, and thought I was crazy for thinking her Eamon was similar to my Amen.

Damn these ambiguous sounding names.

You know, when one of my female friends (Who's into all the mellow pop pish like Kylie and Westlife) came up to me the other day and said "Have you heard Eamon's song, I love it!", I thought she meant the band Amen. Of course, I was delighted by her change of heart in music and I said "If you like them, you should check out some other stuff that's similar to Amen", then I recommended some good bands.

I just about got a slap today when she came back to me and said she downloaded some Rage Against The Machine and she hated it, and thought I was crazy for thinking her Eamon was similar to my Amen.

Damn these ambiguous sounding names.

:lol :thumbsup

I loved Eamons song, I was really feeling it. That was until I heard "F U Back" last night. Allegedly its the girl who the song is about dissing Eamon back. It has a simular beat as "F--k it" but the lyrics are twisted around. I think the beat is probably better, and the lyrics really hit Eamon hard, they accuse him of being shit in bed. Having pubic lice. And being an all-around gimp. It makes him look stupid. Also I bought Eamons album and it stinks, its really bad. So with that in mind and the fact that this girl makes him look so stupid. I think his career is like John Cena, over.

How do I begin, Eamon's song was ok at first, but when it's on every other radio statio, being played 500 times a day, then people selecting it on the music channels on TV! Will it never end! I like the song to begin with, even though I'm not a fan of this kind of music, I'm sure some (I hope), will agree with me that this song is way too overplayed, even if people do like it, and it means ratings will be up, I'm begging the music channels and radio stations, DO NOT BOW TO THE POWER OF EAMON!

By the way, why does he spell his name like that, sounds like a kind of digimon. :P