***Official Raw Thread - 13th April 2004***

Chris2K

Opening - Shelton Benjamin in the back with Bishoff & Johnny Nitro. Angry with Bishoff’s lack of action against last week’s beating at the hands of Evolution – Shelton is then joined by Benoit, HBK, and Foley.

Foley makes his way to the ring and announces that he won’t be able to hurt Orton at Backlash like he wants to, but he knows someone who can – Cactus Jack! Foley announces that Cactus Jack wil be at Backlash to take care of Orton. Orton tries to attack Foley, who is holding the barbed wired poll, with a chair, but misses.. Orton runs for the back.

First match - Kane vs. Grand Master Sexey

Grand Master making his return to the ring after 2 1/2 years…

We joined this match in progress – Kane wins in a decisive victory, short match - about 3 minutes - with a choke slam (yeah, call me Captain Obvious)… The King comments that Kane is sending a message to Edge who Kane will be fighting at Backlash.

Back stage - Trish & Makeup Lady Talking – Eugene comes in, but does not recognize Trish.. when she asks who if she knows who Trish is, he responds “slut”. Christian joins in and assures Trish that he will take care of Jericho at Backlash.

Masked Ninja vs Tajiri - The Coach comes in with a masked man ninja, appearently in a managerial role. Tajiri is to face this ninja, and if Tajiri wins, he will face The Coach at Backlash. Match starts out slow, Tarjiri gets on top of the Ninja and threatens to demask him, but fails. Tarjiri is out of the ring and The Coach interferes when the ref is distracted. Ninja gets a near pin fall… Tajiri recovers and gets the pinfall. He unmasks the Ninja only to discover it’s Al Snow, The Coach’s broadcast partner.

Bishoff & Flair in the back - Flair proposes a match for Backlash, Shelton vs Flair. Flair says Shelton is way too egotistical for his own good. Bishoff says he’s one step ahead of Flair, and says the contracts have been ready. Shelton brutally jumps Flair as he starts to leave the room, Bishoff goes for help, refs pull Shelton off of Flair.

Taped Triple H promo for Backlash Says he will prove that the World Heavy Weight Championship still belongs to him. “There is only one diamond in this business and you’re looking at him”, he says.

Jericho Highlight Reel - Says he finally gets the oppturtunity he’s been waiting for since WWXX at Backlash – his match vs Trish & Christian. Has some unkind words for Trish and Christian, of course. Says there’s no reason for Trish to be nervous because it’s not the first time she’s been in action with two guys at the exact same time. Plays a clip of Trish barking like a dog, crawling around the ring (sound effects added). Hilarious, really. :) Jericho’s guest tonight is Lita, as she makes her way out to the ring, Trish jumps her from beyond. Bishoff comes out to stop the whole thing and says there’s going to be a match between Lita and Trish right now — clear the ring! In the midst of the brawl, Trish has a big nip-slip. We have pics of that at the link below.

Trish vs. Lita - match joined in progress back from commercial break, Trish has all her clothes back on now, lol. Jericho and Christian are at ring side. Lita in a near fall after about 2 minutes.. JR comments that Lita has her hands full. Trish puts Lita in a submission choke hold, but Lita elbows her way out of it. Trish makes use of the ropes to further choke Lita, but the ref pull her away. Trish again puts Lita in another sleeper/choke type hold, both on are the mat. After Lita escapes the choke hold, both women collide in the center in the ring and the ref starts the count. Lita covers Trish for the near fall… and another and another near fall. Lita flings Trish across the ring and follows it up with a missed elbow. Lita throws Trish out the ring and does a suicide type dive on her. Christian interferes and throws Lita against the crowd barriers and the ref calls for a DQ. Your winner: Lita by DQ

Jericho attacks Christian in the ring and tosses him outside. Jericho grabs ahold of Trish and almost puts her in his finisher, but Christian saves her with a hit from behind. Now Trish slaps Jericho while Christian holds him. Christian drops Jericho right on his face.. and he does it again! Now Trish gets in the action and we finally goto commercial while Trish taunts Jericho. What will things be like at Backlash JR comments.

Interview with La Resistence - Usual anti American boring trash. :) Eugene comes up behind them and starts to defile the French flag. His British assistant, William Regal, tells Eugene to pay them no attention.

John Nitro Ring Statement - Calls out Edge for the Bishoff attack 3 weeks ago. Edge has not been in a ring in 14 months and will be back at Backlash. Edge comes out to the ring, and Johnny Nitro says if Edge uses his cast (from his injured hand) against Kane in the ring at Backlash, he will be DQ’d and suspended. Edge declares that he’s been gone a long time and will beat Kane this Sunday then he spears Johnny Nitro.

La Resistence Member (accompanied by Rob Conway) vs. Hurricane (accompanied by Rosey) - Hurricane gets started early with an elbow to the face. The Hurricane gets dropped onto the top rope, leaving him open to several kicks to the midsection. Hurricane is dominated throughout the match by the Frenchy. (imagine that, French domination…) Just when the Hurricane looks like he’s in trouble, Eugene makes his way out to the ring – LaRestiance is distracted by Eugene, they rip the head off of Eugene’s stuffed bunny… Hurricane captalizes and gets the pinball. Here is your winner, The Hurricane.. minus one dead Easter Bunny.

Shawn Michaels Statement - Says very little, only he’s the show stopper and Backlash will top the match at WMXX.

Mick Foley Video Recap - Just a video series of Foley’s hardcore career.

Benoit Statement - Claims he doesn’t believe in luck and that he did not get lucky at WMXX, and that he will win at Backlash because of his hardwork. “And luck will have nothing to do with it.” – oooo, he seems mad. :P

8 Man Tag Match - Benoit/HBK/Foley/Benjamin vs. Evolution - We’re getting started at 10:45EDT.. The crowd is ready for this one. A huge greeting for Benoit, Foley, and HBK. We get started with HBK & Flair. HBK immediately knocks Flair off his feet. Flair and HBK lock up again, and HBK slaps Flair across the face. HBK continues with backhands to Flairs chest and then tags Foley. Now Benoit is tagged in with big chops to Flair’s chest – Flair tags in HHH. Benoit reminds HHH that he tapped out. Benoit continues to his intense assault on HHH. Suplex by Benoit to Trips, and JR reminds us that Benoit GREW UP in Canada. Benoit and HHH trade blows in the center of the ring. Benoit puts HHH in a sharp shooter and Flair intervenes… now there’s total chaos in the ring! HHH’s is flung out of the ring by HBK and Evolution tries to regroup outside, but HBK hurls himself over the ropes into Batista, Flair, and Trips..

Goes to commercial…

We restart with Benoit being attacked by Flair and Trips. King says this is a taste of what Benoit will get at Backlash. No tag was made, but Trips violently chokes Benoit in the center of the ring. Bastista briefly tags in to continue with the work over on Benoit, then Flair tags back in only… but Benoit makes the tag to Foley, and he goes after Flair. Cactus Jack has returned! “Bang Bang!” Foley says. Shelton is in the ring now after being tagged by Foley and makes a high flying move off the top against Flair. Now Shelton is outside the ring being flung into the steel steps by HHH while the ref restores order in the ring.

Shelton is back in the ring with Orton and Orton gets a near fall… Orton makes the tag to Trips and Trips gets a near fall. Now Trips has Shelton in a submission hold, but is using the ropes for leverage. Foley jumps in to break up the illegal move by Trips. Trips tags in Flair and Flair works on Shelton’s already busted open forehead. Now Shelton and Flair trade chops and fists back and forth, they both drop to the mat, but Flair makes the tag to Bastista, keeping Shelton in the ring.

Shelton catches Bastista with a round kick, but now they’re both down in the center of the ring… the ref starts the count. Shelton needs to make a tag, he’s beaten and worn. HBK and Orton are both tagged in. HBK flips Orton over his back and in comes all of Evolution and HBK takes them all on with ease. Total chaos errupts in and outside the ring, HBK & Orton are back in the ring and they are the legal men. HBK off the top rope, but then Orton counters with an RKO.. they both lay nearly lifeless in the center of the ring, Orton gets the cover, but Benoit stops it with a head butt off the top rope.

Now HHH & Foley are in the ring, and Foley throws HHH over the top… and now Foley goes after Orton, but Batista pulls Foley out the ring… HBK is back in the ring, HBK with the kick on Orton… HBK with the cover, 1, 2, 3.. your winners Foley, HBK, Benoit, and Shelton Benjamin!

Doesn't look like a bad show, but definitly not the greatest either. Eugene's gimmick is pathetic, it shouldn't even be on tv, and what is the point of bringing back Brian Lawler? As with Scotty and Rikishi, the gimmick is old and everyone is tired of it. The only consolation of that is the fact he got squashed by Kane. Also, can anyone explain why yet again the WWE choose to make a PPV match containing a non-wrestler (Coach)? especially against a talent such as Tajiri. I am all for The Coach being on tv, but as an announcer please, not in the ring. And to finish, how obvious was it that Foley would reprise the Cactus Jack gimmick :roll

I missed seeing Steve (Stonecold) last night. I don't know about anybody else but didn't the million plus fans that signed the petetion to bring him back give Vince a hint that fans will back Steve up no matter what and I'm sure Vince doesn't want that many fans to start dropping WWE stock. Look at thedrop of WWE stock today from yesterday says something in itself.

I doubt it will be that affected, cause please anyone what does stone cold actually do these days, that serves a purpose?

I actually had an idea for Too Cool. GMS goes over to SD sees Scotty sees how he still wow the crowd, and basically just keep seeing him, telling how well he's doing and how great he is, and how the crowd would do anything he says, and how they love him so much he has them under control, and basically get him to think he's better than them, so he doesnt do the worm anymore or signature moves, because he thinks he's better than the crowd. Have him and GMS just turn on the crowd and Rikishi say they break their backs each night, high fly about etc and no-one gives a damn they just wanna see him do the worm, and just have them turn their back on everyone, do corino, jericho and foley type stuff, going for chinlocks instead of dropkicks, make them think they r bigger than they r. Would freshen up their act, while keeping a team together, and possibly revitalising a division, cause we all know they work well together. Just an idea.

2 things....

Grandmaster Sexay returning.... if he's still as awful as he was when I last saw him in TNA (I kid you not all he did during Anarchy in the Asylum was a ****ing low blow and was just SO bad) then he's not a welcome addition to the Raw show as far as I'm concerned. Hopefully since he's a face he won't have to actually rely on any wrestling ability.

And if Foley ends up jobbing to Orton and making this just a carbon copy of the HHH v Foley 2000 stuff then I will be one very unhappy bunny. The fans just WON'T buy it, and I hope the WWE realise that.

Otherwise no complaints really, but Chris, what site was that recap from.... there's a link that was missing which is of much interest to me you see involving boobies :)

CACTUS JACK IS BACK!! I Knew it was only a matter of time, once he brought out "Barbie" or "Barby" (I don't know how he spells it). You don't get barbed wire without Cactus jack, I just hope we acually get "Cactus Jack" , I mean the clothes, the music, the moves( like the double arm DDT), BARBED WIRE. I don't want to see mick just be announced as Cactus, and stay exactly the same as Mick Foley

too cool are crap on SD! but with GMS at least they will be fun and crap. with the same gimick its obvious he will be traded, so if they swap for bigshow maybe it would be a two for one deal with hopefully someone like jericho moving to SD! i agree with E2K where is the link!?!?

just because something is predictable doesn't make it bad

Ah no see, my post may have been very negative, but i wasnt saying bringing Cactus back was bad. I am all for a change in mick's persona, and Cactus Jack is the right way to go, i was just making the point it was predictable. Everything else in my previous post was a moan :D

It's not really the point though.... I'm not after just some pic of 'IVORY NUDE XXX PICS' or whatever.... I want to see Trish's nip slip, and I find it a tad ridiculous that its not at the posters discretion whether to click on a link or not...

This happened with the Sable and Torrie playboy pics, and I don't see what harm there is in giving a link (if there is one to give of course, otherwise fair enough) so someone can have a look at some pic. And call me a filthy bastard for wanting to see one picture, but I don't see anything up with wanting to see a picture Trish's tit falling out of her top!

If someone has a link for it rather than me be forced to go have to search through dirties, which I'd rather not, then PM it or something if there's some ban on it being posted. :)

There was no nip-slip on Raw. The site I got the report from just chucked that in there to get people to click a link at the bottom of the report that leads to an affilliate of theres.

Si, haven't you ever heard of the Trish wet t-shirt video? It should be at RHDnude.