Vampiro

So is anyone keeping up with it still? We are into the third series. I was thinking that they cant possibly keep me entertained for a third "day" but wow, they are doing. Im that engaged in it that i have downloaded the next couple of episodes ahead of the TV schedule. What do you all think about the storyline? Are you enjoying it? I think its better than Day 2, but it will never be as good as the first day.

Funnily enough i was thinking about posting a thread about 24! I love it! I started watching the first series half way through and got addicted straight away. The constant twists and turns so that it covers a day are astounding, and the end of nearly every episode leaves you wanting more and anticipating the next one. I agree day 2 wasnt as good as the first, but i dont think any will, so far day 3 is very interesting, even more so now that

the first 7/8 episodes were all part of an elaborate scam, well it fooled me!

BTW thats just in case people havent seen the latest episodes :xyx No doubt we can expect more switches and twists before the season is out.

PS also for anyone who wants to know something else, check this...

Sherri Palmer makes a big return very soon!

anyone who has seen the first 2 days will understand why this is big.

Edited by Alan

I'm loving it again too Vamp! I manage to miss series two somehow so I can't really compare them, thankfully it hasn't carried on to much so i've caught up no probs. I couldn't believe it when Nina was back!! w00t, but yeah it's managed to keep me engrossed I've never known an hour go so quick as when I watch that! Plus now Nip/Tuck's finished it's the only programm left i'm really enjoying. :)

I know what you mean Goldy! The hour flies by.. and then the ending comes, and the hour finishes, and you just want to know whats going to happen next! hehe. This third series, hasnt yet followed on from series 2.. but im sure it will link up with some of the events that happened. It was a good idea to bring alot of new characters in, freshin it up abit.