CM 03/04

Jack

I used to play it online all the time. If you go to the official sigames.com community, then go to the forum entitled CM Online, you'll get hundreds and hundreds of people all looking to play online, and it's tremendous to be involved in a game where the entire Premiership/SPL is made up of human controled players. Unfortunatly for me, I love going to my bed early, so if I would start a game at 9pm, I'd only get about an hour of CM Online goodness when everyone else plays on until 5am or something.

Anyway, it would need to be a weekend thing for me to play online. During the week I have to use dial up internet access on a slow laptop PC, which makes playing CM Online nearly impossible. But if you fancy a game at the weekend, where I have a lightning fast PC and 1MB BROADBAND~! at home, give me a buzz. :)

• 4 weeks later...
I would but I have a small prob, I bought the game, installed it and then went to run my first game, all tingling with excitment I then found it not loading the database and instead saying 'Array out of bounds'. So I thought no big I'll uninstall and try again so I did and it didn't work at all and now I can't get it off my hardrive!!!! And I've lost he reciet for it!!! Arrrrgghhh (head explodes)

One thing you should try is downloading the latest Enhancement Pack. I had problems getting CM03/04 to run with my old computer, but after downloading the first Patch it was fine.

If that still doesn't work, the SI team are a fantastic bunch of lads and are always eager to lend a hand. That's why I'll always favour a Sports Interactive game to something like EA; you get to talk to the people that spent the past year or so of their life trying to make the game perfect, and they know the ins and outs of the product.

Anyway, if you make a post on the SI Forums, you'll have the guys running all over the place to help you out. Check them out.

Thanks for the tip, I will try it out because I love the CM series and spent so much time on CM 97-98 getting Rochdale to the League title, I became a semi recluse and then I discovered girls and the world became a normal place again where the night was for sleeping.