Is this NWO thing going TOO FAR or not far enough???

Dead Crow

Hey yo, we've had vince cracking up in front of a mirror with "nwo" on the chair, we've had adverts on tv, we've had half the shows bvombarded with the commentators harping on about it and now we have a "paid announcement" from vince. do you think this is a little too much or not enough?

Will you all give the dam angle a chance, i mean they ain even shown up yet.

May i remind you all that it was due to the nWo that wcw actully beat the wwf in the ratings war, maybe this could bring in some of the wcw fans who have been absent

Believe me, I'm more of a WCW fan than most, and this isn't the way to win me over.

nWo had it's day, was entertaining for a while, great storyline. But please, why do I wanna see Hogan back? I spent all my WCW days wanting him gone, thankyou Russo.

They'll spend so much time on the mic using lines that just aren't fresh anymore.

Vince what have you done, if only you realised how close you could be to having the nWo destroy your company

well the vince mirror segment was nearly completely the same to the last TV episode of Dallas co J.R(Larry Hagman) did the same thing wanting to kill his own oil buisness while standing in front of a mirror but in stead killed himself.

i found the whole segment terrable!

Give them a chance. They're trying to build up an angle. Could Hogan, Nash and Hall be taken seriously if they just appeared out of no where, for no purpose? Not really.

Vince is doing what he should have done with the Invasion. Built up the people coming into the fed. The fans now fear the nWo...JR and Flair have convinced the fans how evil the stable is. As for taking the angle to far....? No. I'm sorry, it's not even begun yet.