What would you define Chris Benoit as?

Guest Kaden Black

Guest Kaden Black

how would you define him as a wrestler?

I would say that he is a very good wrestler, even though he may not have the greatest mic skills, his wrestling can take up for that spot, and he does put out his best and that is what gave him the Title..I hope that he keeps it for a while too

I would define him as a guy who proved everyone wrong, including me. I never thought he could pull it off as World Heavyweight champion but he really has pulled it off.

The guy is a fantastic wrestler, and really did earn that title. After he lost that title shot to Kurt at Royal Rumble 2003 I honestly thought that was his last shot, gone. I honestly feel so goddamn bad for doubting Benoit.

I suppose I could put it down to me not actually believing that the WWE was going to go in the direction they were going with Eddie and Benoit as champs, and going with the mentality of 'hmm, he not big. He not have funny catchphrase. He not big man. He not champion material'. The new direction, if thats what it is, suits me fine.

Benoit rules.

I'd define Benoit as once good, now not-so.

I'll be honest, and say I haven't seen any of Benoit's Japan, WCW etc matches, and only found out about him when he joined the WWF as part of the Radicalz, and in the beginning I found that whole group entertaining. As time went on I started to like Benoit and thought he was talented and enjoyed a lot of his matches. As an intense heel he was perfect and believable. He went on for quite a while being entertaining, and for me it climaxed after his fued with Angle. The story with them being partners who didn't really like each other was interesting, and produced some brilliant matches. However since then, for whatever reason, I haven't enjoyed as many of his matches. At times, he seems to be just working the motions too much, and as a face he's a lot less interesting than he was as a heel.

I'll give him credit, he is still involved in good matches(I enjoyed the WrestleMania main event) and I was pleased for him to win the title and the whole reaction to it was brilliant, but it seems a rarity these days for me to actually enjoy Benoits work. If he was to turn heel again and be like how he was as the ruthless intense heel for a big chunk of his WWE time, I probably would, but for now, I'll accept him. There are worse guys on the roster.

I'd define him as a fantastic wrestler. Often suffers from people dwelling too much on his lack of mic skills. Ultimate professional. Most intense man in the WWE bar none and has worked his ass off to be where he is today.

Can't say any more than that really.

I would say he is one of (if not the) greatest wrestlers around today. He has worked extremely hard to get to where he is today, and deserves to be at the top. As has been mentioned by many, his mic skills are not that of the Flairs or the Rocks, but he does the job which is all that matters.

Benoit, undoubtably is one of the greatest wrestlers in the world today. It was fustrating a few years back when he won the title off Rock but had it stolen back off him by the people's champ. Yes stolen. But after 'Mania it was probably worth the long wait and was the best way of winning the title.

My only hope is that the belt doesnt go back to Triple H at backlash, or HBK for that matter. Being in his hometown it doesnt look likely, but then again it is Triple H.

Actually I must congratulate Triple H recently for putting Shelton Benjamin over twice and I look forward to watching Mr. Benjamin (lol) climb to new heights as a singles wrestler.