Rather inane post I know...

Paul

This is a rather inane and childish post I know, but bear with me please. If I use any references that piss people off then I apologise.

Now imagin if you will that wrestling isnt 'fake' but totaly real competative sport like judo ect...

Who would be (in storyline terms, not the 'real' reality) the hardest of all time?

The dominant, but flash in the pan, Brock Lesnar?

Would Hogans 'Hulking Up' beat Flairs stylin' and profilin'?

Is Austin at his peak enoigh to defeat the brutal Vampire Freddy Blassie?

Who, in storylines, or just in your opinion, would be the champ? Please dont say Angle just becouse he is actually the hardest-its a storyline thing.

I would say if Wrestling wasn't fake, then definitely I would say Brock Lesnar.

To be quite honest one day I would love to see the WWE change back from Sports Entertainment and into a competitive sport.

When I look at boxing today (well heavyweights). eg. Tyson vs. Lewis - there was no script there, no story, no FAKE stuff. But still the build-up to that fight was massive.

That fight they had in the conference before the fight wasn't set-up or nothing. It just sorta annoys me that they couldn't try to take the bookings away and see what it would be like if the guys were actually fighting knowing either of them could win.

I remember Brawl for All. I thought Bart Gunn was looking pretty handy until Butterbean got his hands on him.

Lights out.

I still think Big Show would take some beating.

He's more athletic & agile (if you can class it as agile) than Andre.

Soz dude, didnt seem a sarcastic one. My bad. But my money would have to be on the Hulkster. He would, at his best, have beat up anyone!

And as for Shamrock-hard as in real life, but as awrestler he was IC fodder at best.

If they changed wrestling into a real sport, it wouldnt last a year and would go under, because there would be no real storylines, and people who most people dont give a shit about, like Dan Severn, would be on top.

The main who would hammer ANYBODY in the WWF though, whether it be Shamrock, Lesnar etc, would be Kurt Angle. He already gave Brock a pasting backstage in an amateur wrestling match. Apart from his neck, that guy is hard as nails.

You've gotta go for the old generation of guys that were really tough. People like Harley Race and Stu Hart. In the new generation i dont know who i'd go for. People seem to prefer Lesnar as there answer but it may not come down to mat skill, may just be how tough the guys are. Probably guys like Shamrock and Severn who do actually fight for real.

P.S. from accounts by a number of wrestlers Ron Simmons is supposed to be one hell of a tough geezer.

Soz dude' date=' didnt seem a sarcastic one. My bad. But my money would have to be on the Hulkster. He would, at his best, have beat up anyone![/quote']

he even beat sly up in Rocky 3.

SORRY!

if it was a wrestling contest it would be kurt angle no problem

a no holds barred contest then it would be ken shamrock.

but what about if it kicked off in a bar, who would win?

he even beat sly up in Rocky 3.

SORRY!

if it was a wrestling contest it would be kurt angle no problem

a no holds barred contest then it would be ken shamrock.

but what about if it kicked off in a bar, who would win?

Maybe not these days, but a few years back I'd go with Haku. The late Rick Rude also was nails I have heard. They were tough guys.

I'd say Angle would challenge for the belt if it was "real" wrestling, not sure if he would last as champion, or even make it as one.

Big Show, Brock, Bret Hart, Angle and Dino Bravo would be my roster of title-holders.

If it were all to kick off in a bar then you've got to fancy Ken Shamrock, haven't you? Brock would hand some asses back as would Dino Bravo, Rick Martel, Warrior and Nathan Jones.

Word is that Hardcore Holly is a hard bar steward, though.

Cheers!

It's Kurt Angle- no question.

It is a common fact in the dressing room apparently, no one messes with Kurt, as he is really rather hard.

Damm Straight! He's definitly the toughest wrestler I've seen in wwe outside the storylines of it all.

And your saying about people in the locker room not messing with him, no bloody wonder! lol

Remember before wrestlemania when angle encountered eddie when eddie was cuffed, if I was eddie and wrestling wasn't set-up I would totally s*** myself! lol :eek

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to have to bring this thread back to life but after last weeks Smackdown, I stillstand by the Big Show.

Did you see that power?

It looked as if he almost turned that car with one hand.

I kow Kurt's the man but if Show really hit you. I mean really hit you like he did that rear window, it would be broken bones for sure.