ECW DVD release date

Rikidozan

From http://www.liveaudiowrestling.com/WO

'The Rise & Fall of ECW DVD released by WWE will come out on 11/16'

That's the NTSC version, so i'm guessing the PAL version will be out in the new year. If you have a multi-region DVD like me, just get a U.S copy. I hope they do this justice, there's so much stuff that could go into this. Stuff like the mind-blowing Pillman/ECW/WWE/WCW angle/shoot; Rey Jr., Benoit, Guerrero, Austin, ete etc all working there, and way, way, way more.

the fact that it is delayed is probably a good sign that they will go into greater detail

on a personal note, i hope they focus on the tazz/mike awesome incident, when tazz returned to win the ecw title...truly historic when you think it was a wwe contracted wrestler versus a wcw contracted wrestler for the ecw title

I don't why i'm mentioning this, because no one probably knows about it, but I hope they have some stuff on the Pillman/ECW/WCW/WWW(F) worked shoot. It was truely ground-breaking, and in many terms, quite shocking. I doubt they'll cover it though, as I don't have confidence in their knowledge of the whole thing.

I don't why i'm mentioning this' date=' because no one probably knows about it, but I hope they have some stuff on the Pillman/ECW/WCW/WWW(F) worked shoot. It was truely ground-breaking, and in many terms, quite shocking. I doubt they'll cover it though, as I don't have confidence in their knowledge of the whole thing.[/quote']

i don't know why your mentioning it either, since you already did so in your first post

although you are right, it unfortunately won't be covered

its too bad pillman was hampered with injuries late in his career...he was well ahead of his time for this kind of stuff

Hopefully they will feature some of the fantastic matches between RVD and Jerry Lynn, those were fantastic. One thing i recon will definitely not make the dvd, is Shane Douglas' promo at Massacre On Queens Boulevard :lol anyone who has seen it will knw exactly what i am talking about!