sky digital

charlie

definitley takeshis castle - an absolute classic. also charmed on living - so crap its great!

oh yeah and newlyweds on mtv - one of the funniest things ive seen in ages. sadly enough me and my housemates love it!

Don't forget Most Haunted and Most Haunted Live when its on' date=' its on Living TV[/quote']

I love that, did you see last weeks "If you don't want us here give us a sign" *stone lands after being thrown* "ok lets go".

Its so funny sometimes!

I love that, did you see last weeks "If you don't want us here give us a sign" *stone lands after being thrown* "ok lets go".

Its so funny sometimes!

Never seen that one, but am pleased to say its a Most Haunted Live weekend, with 3 shows, first was last night which I missed, there is a show tonight and one Sunday, great stuff :xyx

have just spent the last four hours watching cartoons and wrestling after getting the box installed obscenely early this morning. I think I'm going to turn into a couch potato. :)

cheers for the recommendations you guys - if I can tear the fella away from TWC I'll check them out!

The Office repeats on UKtv Gold.

4pm movie on Disney Channel- every Sunday, has some classics. (The Toy Story day today ruled!)

History channel.

FOX news- hilarious.

Super Sunday, SS1.

You're On Sky Sports!

Yeah i was quite dissapointed by that' date=' but i loved the way they finished it :xyx screwed that fella right over :lol[/quote']

Yeah! Poor Mr.tattooed man! hehe, I didn't think anybody else had actually kept up with the series! :D

Alan' date=' hate to bust your bubble but if memory serves me correct Jake 2.0 is already cancelled in the USA. So don't get into it to much :)[/quote']

Yeah i found out about this the other day, i was quite dissapointed especially as it is such a good programme. But to be honest there isnt many places they can take the show, it wouldend up being the same over and over.

I've come to accept that nowhere's going to play the kind of music I like to listen to, unless Headbangers Ball was to make a comeback in a seriously heavy way. I'm more impressed with Scuzz than any of the other music channels, although as a result of channel hopping I now have that shite Good Charlotte song stuck in my head.

altogether now...."girls don't like boys girls like cars and money". (arrrgh!!)

(not sure if any of the music channels play music heavy enough to fit your tastes tho' Charlie!)

cheers for your recommendations guys

• 2 weeks later...