Which alter ego was best Mankind, Dude Love, or Cactus Jack.

muhammadali88

I didn't really noticed the difference, lol, apart from his attire.

For me I don't really have a favourite I would just say my favourite years of Mic Foley were from Mankind in 1998 to his final match as Mic Foley at Wrestlemania 2000.

Cactus Jack was his best "incarnation". I loved the Hardcore element, and you never knew what was coming next. I truely beleived he was a disaster waiting to happen! The first Mankind was quite good, and mick did well putting himself across as a looney, but it never grabbed my attention. Dude Love was too much of a joke really, and the second Mankind was too "fan freindly".

Eventhough I cant stand Mick anymore...I liked his Mankind character the best' date=' and I kinda see him leaning towards that character again with his feud against Randy Orton.[/quote']

Looks like you got that one spot on.

Question is will this show Randy Orton's limitations or will it be a beat down on Foley with him taking obscene bumps again?

• 1 month later...

Dude Love! I wish I bought one of those tie-dye t-shirts of his!

Was always cool seeing him step out, especially the first time, the look on Stone Cold's face was priceless! Had some very entertaining matches too, especially with Stone Cold, plus McMahon involved.

Personally I always like Cactus Jack , but thats just me

Cactus Jack was his best "incarnation".

I love Cactus Jack.

Cheers :xyx Cripps may be a double-winning member of the year, but I appreciate I'm the Peoples member

:P

Anyways, hard choice between the comedic Mankind and the intense Cactus Jack. Dude Love does come bottom of the list though.

Personally, I can't really decide which persona i like best i think The Dude was a joke he was fun to watch but i never did take to him, I liked Cactus' hardcore image, but as Alan JP said earlier i like the way that he played the insane Mankind character, but my favorite Foley moment's were:

1. The Taker vs Mankind (Hell In A Cell)

2. HHH vs Mick Foley (Hell In A Cell)

3. The Raw where Foley was on the Titantron as all 3 of his incarnations when he had a match with the old HHH (Hunter Hearst Helmsley) and came out as Cactus

The Cactus Jack in ECW was Foleys best work, but I don't love the gimmicks, it was Mick Foley the wrestler, the man and the fan who I respected.

He was one of us who chased a dream and took any possible route and medium to achieve it, that is why I think the man who is all three Mick Foley is the best.

Cactus Jack in ECW and Japan. Man he knows how to work, plus with an interesting element of humour too beofre he got to play it out for eral with mankid and dude love. Anyone see catcus dump raven upside down in a wheely bin and push it into a wall. damn that had me in stiches (unlike most of cactus' matches which had him in stitches!!)

Sorry all, but as a anti-Foley person, I thought they we're all bad.

But I guess if I had to choose the one I HATED the most, I'd say the Dude Love was the lamest. (hope I didn't make any enemies with that post. Just being honest)

That is all,

SF