Buy WWE videos/DVDs?

Kam

Hi,

I thought it would be nice if we could provide a little market research for Silvervision who have sponsored the last few PPV Chats, and will be sponsoring the WWE SummerSlam 2004 PPV Chat.

(For UK Residents)

If you buy official WWE videos/DVDs could you please answer some of the below questions:

1) Where do you buy them? (high-street store, online store – please provide names too if possible)

2) Why do you buy them that way?

3) Have you ever ordered online from silvervision.co.uk? What was your experience like? If not, why not?

4) Any other related comments?

:xyx

1) High street stores (Virgin, MVC, etc)

2) Simple case of having the money in my hand

3) No - Don't have a credit card, mom doesn't feel safe buying stuff on the net

4) The videos are of a high standard always, even if the show itself is not - top stuff :xyx

1) Where do you buy them? (high-street store, online store – please provide names too if possible) -

Online stores, either sendit.co.uk (blackstar's new name) Amazon.co.uk or Silvervision.co.uk maybe a highstreet store if I see a sale

Quick and easy. I used blackstar because the DVD i wanted was cheaper rather than SV. I also used Amazon, because I was buying other WWE products i.e books, and to order the DVD with them worked out cheaper.

3) Have you ever ordered online from silvervision.co.uk? What was your experience like? If not, why not?

All the times I have used SV, there has have been a total first class service. With the releases coming early from SV and free delivery it makes for a great place to buy the DVDs and Videos. Also with SV having reasonable prices and various special offers I find the online store very good.

4) Any other related comments? Its nice to see that WWE Home Video are now making use of the old ECW, AWA, and NWA/WCW footage, keep it coming please :thumbsup

Edited by Dan

1. I usually use ebay if the video/dvd has been out a while. If I see something of my liking in a highstreet shop I will purchase it, otherwise, for the newer releases, I always look to silvervision.co.uk.

2. I own a credit card and on the net is the first place you can get them. I don't know of any shops which sell loads of wrestling videos/dvds, and if they sell any, they are usually well out of date. Silvervision is the official sponsor of WWE videos/dvds and has had good feedback, therefore I look to use it. (easy to use to)

3. Not yet. Still saving for some other wrestling memorabilia, but be assured I will be buying soon :xyx I won a prize in a competition for the interview of Stone Cold Steve Austin though. Received my prizes in great sealed condition and nice quick delivery. Top stuff :xyx (Stone Cold DVD and autobiography)

4. Keep the special offers and the interview competitions coming SilverVision :xyx you're doing a great job :)

1. HMV, Virgin usually, sometimes by mail order

2. Its quick and easy

3. Nope, not yet, cos I don't have a credit card.

4. I can't say enough good things about silvervision. You guys do a great job. Good to see also that classic wwe events are being brought out on dvd. Keep up the good work.

1) Play.com usually, or down at my local Woolworths.

2) Its cheaper on Play.com than most places, and i trust them as i have used them so many tims before.

3) I have, when they had a clearout sale on the old WWF goods. And that was only because the dvds were cheaper than usual.

4) Not really

1) Where do you buy them? (high-street store, online store – please provide names too if possible)

MVC, Virgin, HMV, Woolworths.

The stores are there for it :)

Hasn't ordered from silvervision.co.uk yet will do so when the release date for WM XX DVD nears.

Keep up the smashing work at the website chaps :)

If you buy official WWE videos/DVDs could you please answer some of the below questions:

Online. Silvervision's website.

Its easily done. Pre-orders offer great value for money and also free postage & packaging is a HUGE bonus. The price you see is the price you pay, which is attractive.

Excellent. As I've stated above, I think the pre-order scheme is very good value for money and they also offer an excellent service.

I'd like to see more 'older' PPV's for sale once again. I understand that there is a problem with the WWF, but the sooner the old ones come back the better for me.

mostly via the internet - silvervision, ebay and sometimes hmv or mvc if ive got vouchers

i use the internet mostly as if found the best prices with the best range

yes ive ordered i think three or four times from them. always found them to be good to deal with - one problem i had was sorted out quickly. delivery is always good and product is in excellant condition

just keep up the good work - its a top website in my opinion for official wwe dvds and vids

I have bought them at Smiths, Virgin etc. a while back until I found SilverVision a few months ago. I've ordered about 7 or 8 DVDs so far and I've started pre-ordering this year's PPVs.

I like to receive a surprise delivery every so often so pre-ordering ( and getting the DVDs at a good price) is v. cool.

See above.

Apart from not having any SV-related troubles, no.

Play.com, SilverVision Mail Order

Cheapest

No - not had a Switch card when I was buying before

Online: Silvervision.com

Cheaper than retail outlets

I have, and nothing to complain about. A few orders have taken a week later to arrive, and once an order was messed up, but nothing to whinge about.

I strongly suggest using a loyalty scheme. SV, in my opinion, aren't that generous with their offers, and having spent £500 - £750 in a 3 years, I'd like my loyalty to be rewarded.

Silvervision/Amazon/HMV

Convient

Ordered a few times, always had great service apart from the (understandable) delay when they had the stock clearing sale.

Keep up the good work, it's a useful service

HMV or Virgin

I don't have a credit card, as I'm not spending money I don't have

See above

I usually find the stuff is widely available, i would buy online when I knew I had the money to pay for Credit Card Purchases.

• 2 weeks later...

I buy them online from Silvervision.co.uk and Play.com for Region 2, Playusa.com and DVDBoxoffice for Region 1

At the shops I use MVC, WHSmiths or Woolworths

Online Ordering from Silvervision for their pre-orders (get discount for that) Playusa and DVD BoxOffice tend to be cheaper than other shops around £10-£13 for some WWE DVD's

Excellent Service can't fault it, keep it up

Like the other people on here I'd like to see a loyalty card scheme in place as I do spend quite a bit there.

Online at Silvervision.com or sometimes at MVC

Easy and Cheaper

Quick. Easy to Use. Cheaper

Keep up the good work Silvervision :xyx

• 3 weeks later...
Guest ukedge87

Mega Mail or E-Bay.

They are very reliable at Mega Mail, and very quick. Plus I have only got a check book not a credit card so Silvervision.co.uk is out of the question.

Yes. But not for a long time.

Silvervision.co.uk is a class site. Also please release some more best of raw complimations.

• 2 weeks later...