is 2pac dead?

Jack

this is to anyone who ever listened to any of tupacs musics because you will have realised whata true legend he is and do you believe he will ever come back. even though a lot of people will say-hes dead get over it- if you look into the theories that he is live you will be shocked at the possibilies. personally i think he is alive because like i said there is too many theories what do you think?

No chance. For a while I thought there was a possibility, but all the theories led to him "returning" last September, 7 years after his death, and it didnt happen there. Personally I think a lot of the stuff that leads to the theories is just good marketing by Suge Knight, who I also believe probably had something to do with Tupacs death. I could go much further into what I think, but I'll leave it for another time.

Of course he's alive. He's currently running a small antique shop with Elvis under the alias of caP-2.

Although I have no interest in his music, I did hear one thing from one of my rap lovin' friends. He claimed that in one music video, there's footage of 2-Pac wearing some fancy Nike shoes. However, the shoes apparently weren't made until after 2-Pac died. So either Nike were quick to get their apparrel endorsed by celebs, or there's something fishy going on.

he has worn shoes that were unavailable in 2 videos and in one video he in in heven and the clock is set at 4:03 not much yeah... youre wrong he 'died' on exactly 3 minutes past 4 is this coincidence? i dont think so. Plus in america you are allowed to fake your death if you have been shot which he has, to put your enemies off the trail. his film tupac:resurrection would sell better if he was dead could come back after its released. if you go with the whole nuber 7 theory it has been seven years 7 months and is soon to be 7 days since he died. if anyone wants anymore theories just ask

Of course he's alive. He's currently running a small antique shop with Elvis under the alias of caP-2.

Although I have no interest in his music, I did hear one thing from one of my rap lovin' friends. He claimed that in one music video, there's footage of 2-Pac wearing some fancy Nike shoes. However, the shoes apparently weren't made until after 2-Pac died. So either Nike were quick to get their apparrel endorsed by celebs, or there's something fishy going on.

On the subject of the trainers, from what I've heard it was a lookalike that was appearing as Tupac in the videos. Ive not seen the videos so I couldnt say for sure, but Ive heard from enough places that it wasn't actually Tupac in those videos to believe it wasn't

A travesty of an "artist".

A travesty of an "MC".

A travesty of a man.

He had no business chatting the nonsense he did. He had the potential to be so much more and yet ghe choswe to throw it away on the bullsh*t pursuit of what he saw as "realism".

A clever guy who became enamoured with the gangster lifestyle.

And, yes, he's well and truly dead. Shot up because of his delusions.

Tupac is dead. Anyone who thinks otherwise to me is a complete moron.

Tupac has his head way too far up his own ass to go into hiding. He comes across as the type of guy who if you beat him down, then he would be right back in your face the next day. For example the first time he got shot, he was outta the hospital in minimal time, just to prove a point. I dont think he would give anyone the satisfaction of letting them even think they've seriously hurt him or even killed him. Tupac loved his life and his music WAY too much to turn his back on all of it. And his ego is too big to stay in hiding for this long. What people need to understand is the man behind his raps. He did talk about his dead and how he would return, due to the fact that he knew that certain people wanted him dead and were probably going to have a go at killing him. But at the same time Pac was a 'mans-man' and I dont think if he got shot then he would just fade out of the scene, by faking his own death.

If he is alive, where is he? What is he doing? Is his life as good as it was? No.

He's dead. Deal with it.

in what youve said FTW tyou mentioned about him turning his back on his music and life i dont think he really enjoyed the life of a rapper and about him turning his back on his music that is nonsense the people behind Tupac (Suge Knight) keeps releasing unreleased work. Seabass stated that Tupac and Biggie are on an unmarked island i dont whether hes joking or what but the fact that both men were best friends and stopped being friends in such a short time isnt right, this could be a cover up for both men to have a fued and 'die'. Both were multi-millionaires and together could buy an island, especially with the money of Deathrow and Bad Boy records behid them

in what youve said FTW tyou mentioned about him turning his back on his music and life i dont think he really enjoyed the life of a rapper

Oh my god! Tupac didn't like life as a rapper? I thought you were a fan? If you're serious about this then it shows what little knowledge you have about Pac.

Pac loved the life, money and fame that the rap game brought to him. He loved his lifestyle.

and about him turning his back on his music that is nonsense the people behind Tupac (Suge Knight) keeps releasing unreleased work.

Just stop. Please.

Knight releases tracks that Pac didn't deem good enough be on his albums to make money off Pac's death. If Pac wrote a great rap, then why would he not release it? Of course he would and did release his best work. The tracks we're getting now, are either re-mixed to the max and/or are just work he didn't deem good enough to release when he was alive.

For example, Dr. Dre has over 500 raps recorded that will probably be never hear. However if he was to die, then I'm sure whoever gets the rights to his work, will release a lot of these. Although Dre didn't particulary see anything great about them.

Seabass stated that Tupac and Biggie are on an unmarked island i dont whether hes joking or what but the fact that both men were best friends and stopped being friends in such a short time isnt right' date=' this could be a cover up for both men to have a fued and 'die'. Both were multi-millionaires and together could buy an island, especially with the money of Deathrow and Bad Boy records behid them[/quote']

Again oh my god!

Pac didn't have a steak in Deathrow and why would Deathrow records want to send their biggest selling artist to an island to play happy families with Biggie Smalls? Also if Deathrow did own an island or part then they would have had to sell it when the company went down the pan.

Also in order to 'own' an Island, it needs to be registered. Don't you think that maybe, just maybe a journalist would have picked up upon this? However say, for example lets say that Deathrow did in fact buy an island for Pac to live on, I think that Suge would have made a fuss about it by now. He isn't very long out of jail and has made a lot of critisms to a few ex-Deathrow guys. Also Suge has tried again to start up a label which hasn't really gone brilliantly, so why would he waste millions on a label. When he sent his biggest asset to live on a fairtale island with Biggie? On another note, why would Biggie want to make a widow out of the women he loved more than anything in this world?

Really your arguement doesn't make sense. Please stop. Please.

Edited by FTW

The thing with Pac's unreleased stuff wasn't all to do with just being stuff he didn't think was good enough for his album. He had a lot of stuff he was planning to release after what would have been his last Death Row album, as he was going to be starting his own record label and releasing his records off that instead. That's why I believe Suge had something to do with killing Pac, as he was able to get ownership of a lot of Pac's unreleased material due to his death, and was able to release it and make money which he wouldnt have made from Pac since he was gonna be leavign Death Row.

FTW wot is ure problem ?!?! You say im not a proper pac fan i have every cd of his and every mixtape (if anyone wants any email me), i think that if you think about the pac that wrote and went to peotry classes he wasnt a 'gangster' the pac who wrote changes and other songs like that wasnt a 'gangster' and the non-gangster side of pac in MY OPINION wouldnt of liked the rappers lifestyle. perhaps just perhaps suge realied dead famous people become legends and he wanted tupac to become one.

Anyway if you go with the 7 day theory he will return on the 20th of April this year and in a lot of pacs records he thought of himself as a new jesus he may return on easter sunday like jesus did. Or maybe he realises the fans will buy his work more if he is dead. Maybe he will never return in fear of being killed properly.

Ive got one question for anyone who thinks he isnt dead. How 1 day after a murder can you cremate someone?

Suge Knight owed 2-Pac millions of dollars that he could not afford to pay. It was cheaper to have him killed by his corupt buddies in the LAPD. To make it look more realistic he had Biggie shot a few weeks later to make it look like a gang/east/west thing. The body was released because Suge Knight payed people in the LAPD to minimise any incriminating evidence against him. There is they are both dead.

P.S. Both their posthumous releases have been gash.

Suge Knight owed 2-Pac millions of dollars that he could not afford to pay. It was cheaper to have him killed by his corupt buddies in the LAPD. To make it look more realistic he had Biggie shot a few weeks later to make it look like a gang/east/west thing. The body was released because Suge Knight payed people in the LAPD to minimise any incriminating evidence against him. There is they are both dead.

P.S. Both their posthumous releases have been gash.

Few weeks later? :? I was under the impression it was about 6 months later(Pacs being in september, and Biggie in March the next year)

Why did people want 2Pac dead?

I don't his music or anything about him but somebody must have had to verify the body and if there was no body it would have got out pretty quick.

On the subject of seven years seven months and seven days after his death he may return what date would that be?

Is there any truth or rumoured truth behind this?

RIP 2Pac, if you're dead that is....

the date would be april 20th this year. rey you have made some fantastic points for someone with no knowledge of 2pac. as someone who desnt know any theories if you get time read a couple and give us ure views. :thumbsup

• 2 weeks later...