Scarface

Jack

i have downloaded scarface of kazaa recently and realise that this is one of the best films ever no-one in there right mind can compare this to any titanic or casablanca if you have never seen this film i say rent it its 5 star!

GTA:VC takes an awful lot of things in Kill-Bill-Style-Referencing from Scarface.

Anyway, the film is phenominal, and it's a shame to see Pacino phoning in just about every performance he's done in the past 5-10 years. Aside from one or two exceptions, Pacino has some real stinkers under his belt.

But seeing as how Scarface is being released on Special Edition DVD right now, I'd recommend that now is the ideal time to watch it. You'll find that the film deserves it's success for it's quality cinema experience, not only for that quote.

Yeah it makes it onto my top ten of films, I only watched it at first as it was one of my favourite actors favourite films and also it starred Pacino who is another fine actor. Its actually a sad story when you think about it. The man had nothing worked his was up (albeit corruupt), worked hard at being the best bad guy and in the end he corrupted himself, his soul, he destroyed himself and lost everything. Its a story we should all take note of, all too often people forget their roots and who they are.