Ask Ric Flair a question?

Dan

By THE LILSBOYS

HE'S the stylin', profilin', limousine ridin', Learjet flyin', kiss stealin', wheelin'-dealin' son of a gun.

And wrestling legend Ric Flair will be coming into Sun Online next week for an exclusive webchat.

So if you've got something you'd like to ask the 16-time world champion just send it to webchats@the-sun.co.uk.

EVOLUTION ... Ric with Randy Orton, Triple H and Batista

We could write for days and still not cover all of Ric Flair's achievements in his 30 years in the squared circle.

He was the star of the legendary NWA promotion in the 1980s, trading their title in classic bouts with the likes of Harley Race, Dusty Rhodes and Ricky Steamboat.

When the NWA was incorporated into WCW, Flair remained the top guy having a memorable feud with the organisation's other franchise Sting before jumping to the WWF/E.

There Ric's legend only increased – the Nature Boy lasted over an hour in the 1992 Royal Rumble to win the WWF title, which he held twice.

Flair then switched back to WCW to reform his Four Horseman stable and complete his 16 title reigns with many more memorable matches – including victory over Hulk Hogan - before the organisation folded in 2001.

Now with the WWE again, Flair is enjoying his iconic status and using it to advance the careers of younger stars like Randy Orton and Batista, with whom he currently holds the WWE tag team titles

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2003560001-2004161033,00.html

Credit: The Sun.co.uk

Just to say that Flair will also be on the James Whale show on TalkSport radio next week. Which should be good as Whale usually puts on a good show, and I think generally respects the wrestlers he has on his show.

I've sent in two questions.

"Ric, first of all, as a wrestling fan, I appreciate all you've done for the industry and I thank you for all the hours of entertainment that you have provided me with. My question to you is how much input did you have on your fantastic DVD? Were the matches/interviews selected by you, or did WWE ask for your input? Thanks again Ric."

My other question is

"yo rick y dont u retire cos ur old + not as kewl as jeff hardy. evaluation sux. bye".

Take a guess which one is more likely to be asked.

I'll wager my soul ala Bart to Milhouse, it's the second. Seriously, can you just imagine some of the mindless pap these two fanboys will ask/talking about? Do they even know about his AWA tenure, or do they even know what the AWA was? It's stuff like this that irks me big time, it's glorified abuse of position. I'm not counting my chickens, but it's more-than-likely going to suck, or at the best offer nothing new. Such a wasted chance; how many times does Flair do interviews in the U.K?

BBC ONE SATURDAY, APRIL 17

THE SATURDAY SHOW

8.30am – 10.00am

The Saturday Show is back - jam-packed with fun, games and celebrity

guests, all guaranteed to kick start your weekend in style.

Simon Grant returns alongside Saturday Show newcomers Angellica Bell and

Jake Humphrey as the hosts with the most.

Starting the new series off with a bang, new punk pop boyband McFly pop into the studio to perform their debut single, 5 Colours In Her Hair. Children's

favourite Dani Harmer, aka CBBC's Tracy Beaker, comes in for a chat and is

joined by Britain's best loved fox - the one, the only Basil Brush.

And for all the WWE fans out there, one of the biggest names in the business,the RAW Superstar, 16 times Champion, Ric Flair joins the Saturday Showgang live in the studio. At 6’1” and weighing 243lbs let us hope Simon, Angellica and Jake behave themselves!

To mark the start of the new series, there are new and exciting games to get the weekend started such as Ready Brekkie Go!, Flap the Fish, Whose Bin in theNews and Shop 'Til You Pop where a celebrity is given the challenge to win a plethora of prizes for one lucky viewer.

While there's plenty going on in The Saturday Show studio, underground

there's the hustle and bustle of The Rafia - mafia rats who live under the studiofloor, causing mirth and mayhem. From the creators of Zig & Zag, The Rafia are Da Boss and Tony Two Tails extorting money out of guests, hiding the toiletpaper, threatening the presenters and generally making a nuisance of

themselves, more often than not, right in the middle of a live show.

Credit: http://www.bbc.co.uk/pressoffice/

NOTHING would be funnier to see Flair go into his crazy old man routine during the kid's TV show. I'd love to see Flair getting "gunged", Noel's House Party style, in his designer suit. Just imagine Flair, with a bright red face, screaming and ranting into the camera, before bursting into a strut and shouting "Whoo!" over and over. The kids would be asking "Mummy, what's wrong with that poor man?".

I've got to tape this!

I'll wager my soul ala Bart to Milhouse' date=' it's the second. Seriously, can you just imagine some of the mindless pap these two fanboys will ask/talking about? Do they even know about his AWA tenure, or do they even know what the AWA was? It's stuff like this that irks me big time, it's glorified abuse of position. I'm not counting my chickens, but it's more-than-likely going to suck, or at the best offer nothing new. Such a wasted chance; how many times does Flair do interviews in the U.K?[/quote']

Didnt Flair train with the AWA? thats all I know anyway

I could see parents who enjoy wrestling just replying to their kids "its such a shame, its come to this, he could have a great match with a broom, now he's selling for a gunge machine" with a tear rolling down their cheek.

To be the man.....you've got to gunge the man.Whooooo!!!

The Nature Boy Ric Flair will be a busy man in the upcoming days. The former World Champion will be touring the United Kingdom starting Wednesday, April 14. Below is a list of places you can see Flair:

Wednesday, April 14

10:30 p.m. - The Joanne Good Show

Thursday, April 15

4 p.m. – Sky Sports News, live studio interview

7 p.m. – Live AOL Web chat

10 p.m. – The James Whale Show on TalkSport Radio

Friday, April 16

4 p.m. – TRBL (Trouble), live interview

7 p.m. – Virgin Megastore, personal appearance

Saturday, April 17

9:30 a.m. – The Saturday Show (BBC 1), live interview

Daily Star newspaper article

The Sun Online interview

Credit.WWE.com

The Joanne Good show is a BBC Radio London show and can be listened to on 94.4fm in the capital I believe, also online over at BBC Website.

Edited by Dan