Raw Title

Bluestiger99

Now that the rosters have been somewhat switched around, I was thinking about the new players on RAW. I asked myself, "Self who do you think should have the RAW title ?" I came up with one answer. Rhyno. He's a great wrestler, and has a great gimmick. Put a belt on him and great things will happen. So who do you think should get the strap next?

Putting the strap on Rhyno would be a HUGE mistake. He isnt a draw, he has been jobbed out too much lately and nobody cares about him. You put that belt on him and not only would it not do him any favours with the way he is booked these days, but it would also tarnish the World heavyweight title by having a nobody hold it. Benoit is doing fine with the belt right now, let him have his moment of glory in Canada and then let HBK take it from him for his final run before it inevitably falls back into HHH's hands.

Putting the strap on Rhyno would be a HUGE mistake. He isnt a draw' date=' he has been jobbed out too much lately and nobody cares about him. You put that belt on him and not only would it not do him any favours with the way he is booked these days, but it would also tarnish the World heavyweight title by having a nobody hold it. Benoit is doing fine with the belt right now, let him have his moment of glory in Canada and then let HBK take it from him for his final run before it inevitably falls back into HHH's hands.[/quote']

Sounds good to me, but I want it straight back into HHH's hands at Backlash ;)

And yes, putting the belt on Rhyno would be a huge mistake...

Giving the belt to Rhyno would be a bad idea. If he had been booked right over the last 2 years then maybe, but as mentioned before, no-one cares about him. Benoit is doing ok right now but to me looks uncomfortable carrying the belt.

HHH is the most credible champion on Raw. Or is it that I'm just used to seeing him carrying the belt?

Other possibilities are Batista, Shelton Benjamin and (if he gets his act together) Test.

Cheers!

I definatley think Rhyno needs a huge push but the worls strap is a bit too soon.

Maybe a top contender next year if he really establishes himself on Raw.

Its a shame he lost direction by the end of last year, its also more of a shame because he was in my 5 wrestling league choices and hardly won anything.

I later realised I should have chosen Orton.

Rhyno is a pretty good talent, who has been very overlooked in the past, very overlooked. I don't see him as a World Heavyweight champion,but I could see him as intercontinental, or maybe tag team. Rhyno is a good talent, if given a chance. as for who should be the next champ, keep it with Chris for a while, then HBK or HHH. I like seeing the belt with Chris Benoit because he's worked hard and payed his dues,he deserves to be champ. HHH and HBK are already going down as great champions. Edited by muhammadali88

Rhyno has got talent, but i dont think he has enough to be the world champ. If anything he needs to be pushed as a geniune monster and be given the IC strap to start with. Moving onto the big one, there isnt many that need/should be put with it, and i think Benoit and Micheals could have a fairly decent fued if Tripper were to get out the way!