The Smackdown Situation

619er

OK, on Smackdown they look to be focusing Booker & Bradshaw as major heels & Eddie & Taker as major faces.

Booker Claims he is going to retire this year and RVD might leave, which is a main eventer and possible main eventer gone, with them gone who will carry the Smackdown Flag.

I think they need someone like Charlie Haas to become a major heel John Cena move up from US to WWE title, Big Show as a big heel.

But they need to pick up some new guys for WWE title contension.

Even though it wont happen, i think they should get Sting, Vampiro(Where eva he is) Hulk Hogan, Scott Hall and other former Superstars on, and make Smackdown more of a place for Wash-ups and up-comers, kind of like TNA.

And if Vampiro is light enough he could be rather entertaining in crusierweight divison. :xyx

I think RVD & Booker should get WWE title reigns before they leave, a fatal 4 way with them Eddie & Taker could be quite good.

Vampiro? NOOOOOOOO.

Smackdown is in a dire situation though, and it pains me to see my favourite show being SO crap right now. No idea how they could fix it, because I'm so confused as to how they got there in the first place. I think not pushing Bradshaw so quickly would be a start, and even Booker T... they coulda given him a couple of wins before we were meant to believe he went from HHH's job boy to main event material again.

Loved the TNA comment :)

the bradshaw thing is just awful, and it looks from velocity spoliers like spark plug bob holly and the lame asser billy "smoking" gunn are becoming a tag team (woooo-hooooo the tag team division just got better!)

haas has alot of potential though his new outfit is awful, looks like it is up to the undertaker to carry sd for a while

What happened to Smackdown.

For a while after the original split, it was better than RAW.

This was back when The Rock was on it. But lately, it just seems to have become a second rate show.

Is there bigger plans afoot in Titan Towers?

Could the show be wound down and replaced with one show - RAW.

Could Vince set up another wrestling company. Something like WCW used to be?

He never seems to like to leave things alone & loves to invoke change.

Rhino Rock

SD have put a step in the right direction by putting Booker T into the main event bracket, but they have left it too late for my liking. As Simon said he has already been HHH's job boy on Raw and that will hurt him. I stand by the statement that Bradshaw is a joke, and should be only be near the top in extremely dire circumstances. But it is getting close to that anyway. As i have said for a long time, the WWE need some young fresh talent that can take over the main event slots and turn things around on Smackdown. At the moment it seems to be that SD is being left to fend for itself while everyone tries to work on getting Raw great ratings.

They've got some good young talent on SmackDown with Charlie Haas, John Cena, Renee Dupree. These guys should be given major pushes.

I like the idea of fading SD ou and then just having one big show, but cannot imagine it. I think Kurt Angle as GM is a good idea though.

Cheers!

taker hasn't been making to many apperances so smackdown can't depend on him as one of the top stars. Vampiro could be brought into smackdown,I guess,maybe,. I don't think charlie haas should be a heel though. most of the top smackdown talent are heels. for instance: Kurt angle, big show, bradshaw(Lafield, whatever)Booker. There are only a few faces in the top of the heavyweight division, like Eddie , John Cena, RVD(kind of). in the end, smackdown needs serious reconstruction, and needs to get rid of uselessness like john"What the hell"bradshaw(laifield, whatever), or just change his gimmick , PLEASE!!! Also, Renee Dupri's French gimmick needs to be taken out of action, give him a serious chance at a real career.