Has Goldberg gone??

Angle

Goldberg is released as of 31st of March' date=' so the RAW website people are just LAzy[/quote']

Actually, Goldbergs contract is valid until June, for some reason, but he worked all the dates he agreed, so he is as good as gone. Although, I do think we will see him make more appreances here and there.

Sadly.... Goldberg is GONE. YES GONE. HAHAHAHA. :D

Hopefully he'll end up enjoying Japan so much that he'll stay there forever

Wierd how everyone suddenly turns on Lesnar after he was given everything on a plate after Goldberg did the exact same and left just like that, except he was a terrible worker and was what Vince hates.... a WCW creation.

In fact that makes me want to start a thread.

Sadly.... Goldberg is GONE. YES GONE. HAHAHAHA. :D

Hopefully he'll end up enjoying Japan so much that he'll stay there forever

Wierd how everyone suddenly turns on Lesnar after he was given everything on a plate after Goldberg did the exact same and left just like that, except he was a terrible worker and was what Vince hates.... a WCW creation.

In fact that makes me want to start a thread.

Yea but people turned on lesnar because they knew what a huge talent and athlete he is and he was throwing it away.

Goldberg on the other people wanted to see go.

Wierd how everyone suddenly turns on Lesnar after he was given everything on a plate after Goldberg did the exact same and left just like that' date=' except he was a terrible worker and was what Vince hates.... a WCW creation.[/quote']

The big difference between how Goldberg and Lesnar left the WWE is that Goldberg did things the right way on amicable terms where as Brock abruptly left the WWE high and dry.

Yeh, well.... Brock has big muscles. That makes him cool in my book.

In all seriousness though, everyone says Brock left them high and dry, but if he was getting screwed around with by the WWE then we shouldn't hate him for sticking up for himself against the company's horrible booking plans for him post-Wrestlemania.

Ok, I'm really clutching at straws here. Any other Lesnar marks out there who can bail me out here?

I will :)

Lesnar probably did bail, but good for him. It shows he's probably more of a man than everyone else for actually doing what he wants to do for once, and not playing on everyone elses terms. He left on good terms with everyone and now can do something with 100% of his passion behind it.

I've always said, if you don't have passion, don't do it. I said i with Jeff Hardy: if he doesn't wanna be there, stop pushing him until he does. Just drop your losses and give the shot to someone who wants it badly. If Brock was losing passion, I'm glad that he was man enough to step out, and to allow another person with the passion to carry the ball (or attempt to).

I say fair play to Lesnar. He earned a hell of a lot of my respect. But fans are always fickle in thinking it's a personal attack on them. They never look at the upside for everyone, only the downside for themselves.

I remember the early days of goldbergs career, wanting to see "Who's Next" on his undefeated streak.Then he became champ, and in that great moment it hit me, he was going to lose one day. As I said, he lost and that streak ended, and he became just another guy. He had lost one match, and then another, and then another, he then was like everyone else, ya win some, ya lose some.He was in and out of championship status, then WCW ended and he eventualey came to WWE, and became champ, then lost the title, then the royal rumble, then even the crowd support, which he had always had on his side. What I am getting at is that once Goldberg loses something important, he slips and goes downhill, simple mathmatics.