Best Division in Wrestling

Jack

I was watching WWEs Cruiseweight division and im impressed with a lot of the wrestling but i also think WWEs Intercontinental division is really good but because of all the high quality moves I would go with the X division as my favourite, even though the talking and promos aren't as good the level of wrestling beats anything the WWE can offer its a shame the rest of TNA isnt as good

TNA's X-Division back at the beginning wiped the floor with everything else. Jerry Lynn, AJ Styles, Low ki, Jimmy Yang, Chris Daniels, Elix Skipper, need I go on?

WWE's mid-card division is excellent too. Rob Van Dam, Booker T, The Hurricane, Randy Orton, John Cena and co are the future franchise players (well, not Booker T due to retirement but meh).

The best division of modern day was probably WCW's cruiserweight division. How can you argue with Rey Mysterio Jr (think he's good in WWE? You ain't seen NOTHING til you've seen him in WCW), Juventud Guerrera, Bliztkrieg, Billy Kidman (back when he was excellent), Chavo Guerrero Jr, Psychosis, Chris Jericho, Dean Malenko and Ultimo Dragon?

I think WCW's Cruiserweight division was the best around, alot better than the current WWE version. At least WCW took the flyers seriously, and booked them correctly. Guys like Ultimo Dragon were respected as they should be, not just left to rot on lesser shows. Just look at some of the guys they had, Phsycosis, Rey, Ultimo, Chavo, La Parka, Juventud, and others that were fantatsic at what they did.