Where is taker??

Angle

I imagine they dont really have any solid plans for him, seeing as he was supposed to feud with Brock Lesnar, and now he is gone. So they are likely waiting to use him until they have something worthwhile for him to do. No point in having him on TV for no good reason, the longer they hold him off, the more people will want to see him. Makes sense really. Dont wanna make his character stale too soon by putting him on TV for no reason, plus you gotta give the live, paying audience something to keep them happy so they get to see him when the cameras stop rolling.

If Smackdown could make some decent ratings' date=' it would have made sense to put him on Raw and have a fued with Kane.[/quote']

Would be better to put Kane on SmackDown! to help garner better ratings. SD! lacks star power, so the Undertaker vs Kane deal would help SD! much more than it would help RAW.

Smackdown is the tamer of the two main shows, it would be a mistake to move Kane there. He wouldnt be able to get away with half the things he has done in the past. (Burning JR, electrocuting shane in the nads.) They should bring Undie to Raw. 'Coz as I've said before... the big (partially.) red machine belongs on the big red show...... :devil

Smackdown is the tamer of the two main shows' date=' it would be a mistake to move Kane there. He wouldnt be able to get away with half the things he has done in the past. (Burning JR, electrocuting shane in the nads.) They should bring Undie to Raw. 'Coz as I've said before... the big (partially.) red machine belongs on the big red show...... :devil[/quote']

Moving Taker to RAW would be a mistake, as it would take away even more talent from SD! and then they may as well just call SD! Velocity cos it wouldnt be any better! All the stuff that Kane did like Electrocuting Shanes bollocks and stuff was all a huge load of boring crap anyways, just like HHH shagging a doll, its rubbish. Kane should head to SD! ASAP.

Dave Scherer answers the question for us all>>>

As I reported on my hotline on Tuesday, At this point in his career, WWE views The Undertaker as “attraction” who should not be overexposed on TV. They feel that he should be used in special scenarios only. They like having him on the house shows because management feels that it adds a “specialness” to the shows.

• 2 weeks later...
Lets see Edge in the new ministry. There are also rumors of Gangrels return. And how about that dude with the white hair they were plugging on Smackdown? He sounds like a canidate. As for not seeing Taker on tv, I think them not overusing him is a good thing. Kind of like an undead Santa, they should only bring him in when it would be significant.