Battle Of The Fast Food Franchises: THE GRAND FINALE!

Russ

Who should win the title of TWO's Favourite Fast Food Joint?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Who should win the title of TWO's Favourite Fast Food Joint?

• McDonalds
    • KFC

It's the final countdown! Doo doo doo dooo! Doo doo doo do do!

The results of the last round were

McDonalds triumphed in what many called "the unofficial final" against Burger King.

KFC ended the run of plucky underdogs Subway.

Yes folks, it's time to decide a winner. Will it be McDonalds or KFC that walks away with the reputation of being TWO's favourite Fast Food restraunt? It's time to check out the tale of the tape.

McDonalds

-American

-Extremely Unhealthy

-Grizzled Veteran

Clientele- Fat people, Neds, people on lunch breaks with barely no time to spare.

Keys To Victory- Big Mac, McFlurry, Milkshakes, 99p Menu

Weaknesses- Crappy chips, spotty staff, small beef patties

VS

Kentucky Fried Chicken

-American

-Everyone Loves Getting Their Hands Greasy When Eating

-They Have The Cournal's Backing

Clientele- Soul food eaters.

Keys To Victory- Wings

Weaknesses- Thighs

Well, it's very simple. Pick your favourite fast food franchise. Whoever gets the most votes wins the tournament. So, vote now!

Should be an interesting final. Cow vs chicken, Colonel Sanders vs Ronald McDonald, Soul food vs Dole food.

Although I frequent McDonalds more, as it is easier and much cheaper, I have voted for KFC due to its overall better quality. It is simply the best fast food joint there is and a worthy winner of this tourny.

I expect it to be a close call but think KFC will win out in the end. I say this for several reasons. First, Pizza Huts shock exit at the hands of Subway makes me believe that the members of TWO arent blinded by the bigger name franchise and are at least slightly interested in eating the healthier option. Also, I think KFC will get the post pub eaters vote pushing it out of Maccy D's reach. I look forward to finding out who will come out on top.

I've missed this tournament, but how the hell did McDonalds beat Burger King? McDonalds burgers are like Spike Dudley compared to the HHH at Burger King.

BK stuff is much bigger, tastier, and the fries are better.

McDonalds stuff is lame compared to BK.

And I voted for KFC surprisingly. BK v KFC might have been a hard decision, but this was easy.

Ed

I've missed this tournament, but how the hell did McDonalds beat Burger King? McDonalds burgers are like Spike Dudley compared to the HHH at Burger King.

BK stuff is much bigger, tastier, and the fries are better.

McDonalds stuff is lame compared to BK.

And I voted for KFC surprisingly. BK v KFC might have been a hard decision, but this was easy.

Ed

My thoughts precisely. The fries are better, but because the burgers are bigger and tastier, you can have them without having to have chips and still feel satisfied with what you've had and having felt like you've had a decent feed. With McDonalds, their burgers are much smaller so you feel obliged to shove a portion of salt (with a couple of potato strands) into your belly even if you don't want it, and even then you still feel hungry again in an hour or two.

KFC wins 14-9 in the final against McDonalds.

So it's official folks, KFC is TWO's favourite Fast Food Franchise. Do you have any thoughts on this? Of course you do, punk, so let's hear them.

By the way, thanks to everyone who voted, there was a good turnout in all rounds and I do appreciate it.