50 cent or Ja Rule

Jack

50 Cent or Ja Rule  

8 members have voted

1. 1. 50 Cent or Ja Rule

• 50 cent
    • Ja Rule

nah its not dead but with the g-unit album its died down but by the next 50 album it will be back. last night i was thinking and remembered that ricky gervais celebrity fight and thought how awesome it would be to get these 2 to fight

Ja Rule for me, 50 cent was introduced by Eminem with a great start, and now all he does is get his bodyguards :) (see s*it hits the fan by Obie Trice feat Eminem and Dr.Dre) He's ego is too big now, if his head span increases anymore he'll explode.

He's nothing really anymore...

I will gladly listen to both these guys material, but i do prefer Ja Rule over 50. If you check out the latest albums by Ja Rule (Blood in my eye), and Obie Trice (Cheers) then you will notice how much these two hate each other. Both 50 Cent and Eminem feature on Cheers and really rip the s**t out of Ja and his clique.

I can't ****ing stand Ja Rule. He pisses me off so much, he just comes out with crap after crap.

50 Cent, he's alright. Not really feeling anything he says, but the actual music behind it is catchy.

I'm not into gangster rap though (it's so pointless, it's just guns and "oh look at me, I've been shot more times than you" - wow, how hard are you guys... try living with real problems).

I'm not into gangster rap though (it's so pointless' date=' it's just guns and "oh look at me, I've been shot more times than you" - wow, how hard are you guys... try living with real problems).[/quote']

Word! :P

If you want some real gangsta lyrics you need to go back to NWA or CMW or early Boogie Down Productions (although BDP always had that "conciousness" element to their stuff). These young guys have one flow (yes, I know MC Ren had the same problem but he was in a group) one subject and zero fresh ideas.

Definitely 50 for me. I've got his album, its quite good. And besides, I cant really respect any rapper (in fact, any singer in general) who does a song with j-lo.

But he sounds so much like booker t, its hard for me not to like him . . .