More WWE Roster cuts

Dan

WWE.com received the following information from the office of Jim Ross, WWE’s Executive Vice President for Talent Relations:

Terri Runnels and WWE have mutually agreed to terms to part ways. Terri has been a great member of our team for almost seven years, and we wish her the best and would enjoy working with her again if the situation presents itself.

Sean O’Haire has been notified that he will be released from his contract. Sean is an excellent athlete and we wish him well in his future endeavors.

Credit WWE.COM

So many guys on the roster who should be fired, and WWE fire one guy that has talent and potential to be a big star, trust the WWE.

Anyway, lets hope TNA pick him up and use him correctly, I reckon he could have some mighty fine matches with the likes of AJ Styles.

I didn't realise people were that bothered about Terri :eek :P

Can't say I'm too surprised by either. Neither seems to have been doing much recently, and being honest I think Sean O Haire is over-rated anyway

I didn't realise people were that bothered about Terri :eek :P

Can't say I'm too surprised by either. Neither seems to have been doing much recently, and being honest I think Sean O Haire is over-rated anyway

I'm with you on this one Andy. I have never been a fan of O'Haire. He is fairly talented, but extremely boring at the same time. You can be the best wrestler or in-ring performer in the World, but if your not entertaining, you may as well not bother the majority of the time.

Pardon my sudden outburst, but this has to be said:

F**K YOU WWE!!!

Oh well.. I hope TNA picks him up and he becomes the star he should be.

My sentiments exactly. Sean O'Haire is a fantastic athlete who really should be filling up highlight reels all over. This is a surprise, especially as there are other guys on the roster who deserve to be cut, but wont because they have been there for so long. As Dra said i hope he gets into TNA soon and starts to run wild.

Oh, Terri's gone as well? oh well every cloud has a silver lining as they say.

Can't say I'm too surprised by either. Neither seems to have been doing much recently' date=' and being honest I think Sean O Haire is over-rated anyway[/quote']

I agree with O'Haire being overrated, and to what WWFbeltmark (chris) said about him coming over rather boring.

I'm actually more devistated about Terri leaving than O'Haire. God damn Terry, she was so fine... :P :D

Definately. But it depends... they seem to need a new main event heel and I think if Raven is now turning heel (bad idea), Sean is the guy to put with him as a heel. I could see a Sean v AJ feud. I think it'd be amazing to see, but I have a feeling he will be made to pay his dues like Abyss beofre getting any major push. Remember, D'lo is still waiting...

I get the feeling then that I was the only guy who enjoyed Sean O'Haire as Piper's right hand man then...

I still to this day maintain that Piper's return could have worked better if it hadn't involved a one legged circus act and one of the worst angles ever created. Remind me... how did Hogan manage to fool the lie detector again? :P

As for O'Haire's firing... they weren't doing anything with him so fair enough, and I certainly wouldn't say it was the end of the world. :)

Kirst, there's a topic going on - why not join in? make a point, people will reply to it! If you want to chat, there's a TWO chat room - there's a chat at 9pm tonight where quite a few of the site peeps will be kicking about!
  • Like 1

I can't say im suprised by eithers departure. Terri's is around 12 months over-due and as they were doing nothing with O'Haire then it was probably best to let him go.

Interesting note, both O'Haire & Nathan Jones were hyped to heaven and back for around 3 months on WWE's feature shows. Im willing to bet that both men got more exposure from those vintages than in ring-matches.