My Avatar

Jack

when i look through this site i see a lot of boring avatars and in my opinion this is the best avatar TWO has ever seen i changed it today from my 2pac one to the 'weed' one tell me what you think and PM me if you want it

My avatar symbolises the North East Pf England, and, Gateshead.

It is an avatar of the "Angel Of The North" The most famous Gateshead symbol, which is a statue, that can be seen 4 miles because of it's size, it symbolises and welcomes you to Gateshead-Newcastle.

Just in case u were wondering...it's famous actually...

I have a dancing gopher.

Caddyshack rocks the body that rocks the partay :)

Without a shadow of a doubt, inno's avatar is the best here at the moment. Dancing Gophers = ratings :xyx As for yours Jackbibby, i prefer the moving ones, but i think the weed sign is overused.

jackbibby's avatar makes me laugh. The other day he gave someone a row for using the term "B.S" just in case any children were viewing the site. Yet, here he is idolising the weed symbol and thinking that, that is a better image for kids to see that rather than them read the term "B.S".

The term hypocrite comes to mind.

listen FTW if you have any sense you would check youre information because for one i think swearing should be allowed and a place to do it without offending people would be the perfect solution second "the other day" is probably about 3 weeks ago so let it go third the guy (probably you) said dildo which is what i opposed to and fourth it will be legal soon anyway. u got kicked off the site for saying that so is this revenge

listen FTW if you have any sense you would check youre information because for one i think swearing should be allowed and a place to do it without offending people would be the perfect solution

No, it wouldn't.

second "the other day" is probably about 3 weeks ago so let it go

No, it isn't.

third the guy (probably you) said dildo which is what i opposed to

No, it wasn't.

and fourth it will be legal soon anyway

No, (I pray to god) it won't.

Tell me about it. What a load of rubbish. That was my friends, pure WrestleCrap.

If a more spine chilling, teeth gritting, shuddering with embarrasment, poke yourself in the eyes and stick a dildo in your ears to stop the pain promo was ever cut, I would be SHOCKED to the bone.

This was posted by FTW at 24-03-2004, 12:30 am

listen FTW if you have any sense you would check youre information

I have, and my information is very accurate.

because for one i think swearing should be allowed and a place to do it without offending people

Then why did you give Cactus Jack a row for using the term B.S when he wasn't offending anyone, just stating his opinion on WWE live events having an age restriction?

second "the other day" is probably about 3 weeks ago

Actually it was last week.

third the guy (probably you)

No. It was a guy named Cactus Jack.

said dildo which is what i opposed to

No. He said B.S.

and fourth it will be legal soon anyway.

No it wont.

u got kicked off the site for saying that

And to my knowledge I have never been kicked off this site for anything.

so is this revenge

Revenge? No. Just me showing everyone why you are such a dumb ass.

Oh, and if you have any problem with anything I have said above or doubt any of my facts, check this thread.

http://www.talkwrestlingonline.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11112&page=5&pp=15

Page 5. Replies number 69 & 70 are the ones that make jack look like a complete moron.

Peace out. Fool.

FTW youre info is wrong, i didnt oppose to cactus saying B.S. he simply replied before me so it looked liked i was unhappy with wat he said but it was with wat u said, it was 11 days ago i apologise for saying 3 weeks ago i was wrong, like i said it was u i was talking 2, yet again i was talking to u not cactus, it will be legal soon and can you explain how u went from hundreds of posts to a guest and then started over again and refering to an other thread where the rock 3:16 xx said "you are getting on other peoples nerves and mine" well i couldnt agree more