Dont downplay Kane!!!!

silverG

It was announced at RAW that Edge was to fight Kane at the next pay per view, sound good??? No.

There has been such a great build up with Kane's phsyco new self, but it seems like WWE has completely forgotten about this. They made him out to be totally unstoppable, feared by all. And now all he's getting is squash matches against little guys. (Pointless little show fillers.) He was beaten by tajiri on the latest RAW!!!

I fear that WWE may well ruin his charactor, and this would be a tragedy, considering he has provided us with great entertainment since turning heel again.

Edge VS Kane. Could this be the final nail in Kanes coffin????? (after all this is Edge's big comeback.)

Ruin Kane's image? I doubt it...

They've already messed with Kane more than was needed, and really jus' kinda left themselves in a predicament...'Where does he go from here?' Oo

He was whupped royally by Taker at WMXX, and is always stuck on Raw with nothing better to do than kick smaller guys asses an' to Shock the glazed-over expressions of the fans of Raw.

Move him to Smackdown - let him declare a vengeful feud with currently-Absent-from-TV Taker, and have them both run rampant on each other, and anybody else who they get involved. He's not being used well on Raw - they oughta see if Smackdown could be better used for him...if they can ship in a few new 'bigger' guys for him to smash through first, of course. ^^

This may be Edges big comeback, but having Kane lose to him would not be a good idea. After Kane's defeat at mania he needs to have a few "high-profile" wins to regain his status as the biggest monster on RAW. Without a doubt Kane is an important figure on RAW and needs to be shown as a dominant individual, unlike his loss to Tajiri the other day. After doing so well getting the story over about his face, and his "fued" with the taker, the WWE seem to be letting Kane slip.

I'd love to see Kane fued with Taker, and I dont understand why they havent taken steps toward a plot line of that nature.

I do however think that it would be a mistake to send Kane to SMACKDOWN, after all SMACKDOWN is the tamer of the two shows. If he was drafted to SD he wouldnt be able to do half the mad ass things he has done in the past. (setting fire to JR, electrocuting shane in the nuts.)

Bring the Taker to Kane. The big red machine (or should I say partially red machine.) belongs on the big red show.

Nuff sed

I s'pose that's a valid point - On Smackdown, It seems that Taker is not being given the time of day, which is a shame as they made a big thing of his 'coming back from the dead'...

Selfishly, I wanna see them keep him on Smackdown, being a Taker fan who can only see Smackdown in it's entirety, and Raw only via 'the Bottom Line'...

A move to Raw would work, but I'd be sorry to see the guy go. ^^

Edge vs. Kane is possibly the most random PPV match I've ever seen. The two have NEVER had any singles competition with each other before, and chucking him in a PPV match as a punishment for spearing Bischoff is a ridiculous way of announcing it.

Like I still firmly say, Edge should have stuck to Smackdown. Oo

Kane V Edge will be nothing more than a cheap draw, and no real consequence will come of it, other than the furthering of Edge's push toward Triple H.

The fact that Trips is off to the movies this year probably makes Edge the obvious winner, before it even takes place...but what do I know? ^^

I dont like Edge. I never have. He is a pretty boy who trys to act like a bad ass, and it just looks stupid. Granted, Edge has talent, and he is over, but I'm not a fan of his at all. I always preferred Christian, and I'm glad Christian never turned into Edges 'Marty Jannetty' or 'Jim Neidhart'.

Yep cant see the sense in this match... I'm really interested in what WWE do with Kane this year. He played the role in the lead up to WMXX perfectly, and he could become one of the most popular stars in WWE, if they do it right.

Kane should be fueding with undie, why havent they drafted undie to raw????

There was so much more that they could've done with that, other than just an excuse to bring back (as much as undie kicks ass!!!) a badly dressed darkman.

I want to see the two monsters of the WWE go at it.

Kane should be fueding with undie, why havent they drafted undie to raw????

There was so much more that they could've done with that, other than just an excuse to bring back (as much as undie kicks ass!!!) a badly dressed darkman.

I want to see the two monsters of the WWE go at it.

Indeed more could have been done. I don't know why, but there's obviously a reason behind it. Much like there''s a reason to keep Taker off TV for 2 weeks straight :roll

The segment with Kane, Heyman and Bischoff built it up well with Kane not wanting to end up on the same show as Taker, and them boom, nothing happens. Strange, but possibly a good move if the outcome is right?

Good work though, stopped the obvious so to speak.

• 2 weeks later...