Hey! All you guests! [i]Join![/i]

A.C.

I did one of these threads before but after just noticing 2 Members and 23 Guests online right now, it's time for another.

Why not join? You don't get signed up for loads of spam emails or anything and you get to join the very best wrrestling forum there is.

Get to meet such characters as "Mr Popular" Chrisfrombirtly, "The Ray of Sunshine" Colin and the ever-tactful Draven. ;)

So, how about clicking the button that sets you on the road to over 65% less boredom? TWO: it's what t'interweb was made for!

:D

(I can't believe I'm so cheerful this early in the morning with a hangover and the prospect of a morning's work...)

Yes you really should sign up :) because we love our members here, except CFB of course ;) jk Chris. After reading a few newbies post I gather a few of them seem to like to browse the forum for a while before joining, prolly checking us lot out etc and getting a feel for the place before they take that first step into memberhood :P I also have a hangover.....

I did one of these threads before but after just noticing 2 Members and 23 Guests online right now, it's time for another.

Why not join? You don't get signed up for loads of spam emails or anything and you get to join the very best wrrestling forum there is.

"The Ray of Sunshine" Colin. ;)

So, how about clicking the button that sets you on the road to over 65% less boredom? TWO: it's what t'interweb was made for!

:D

(I can't believe I'm so cheerful this early in the morning with a hangover and the prospect of a morning's work...)

ARE YOU TRYING TO IMPLY YOU ARE NOT A FAN OF MY UNIQUE BRAND OF HUMOUR????

ARE YOU???

P.S: I love myself today, not like yesterday. I'm cool, I'm calm, I'm gonna break away. Oh yes, I love myself today.