Why Do You All Hate Me?

ChrisfromBirtley

Ok guys, sorry to moan here, and if I'm working against the rules, please see fit to delkete this post, but only if necessary, because I desparatley have something I need to get off my back right now...

Regarding my sugestion to the TWO Roster Split (This applies only to those involved, except a precise few eg Kam, Miss.T, Peter. Angle, etc)

...Right guys...no need to be so harsh...

I WAS Only putting imput, like Miss T said, there really was no need for the harsh replies.

To be honest, I'd say you all went a little too far!

I mean, c'mon, this IS acommunity, and we're supposed to post opinions etc, which is what you area ll doing...but your making my idea into a mockery!

I was just suggesting new ideas...you can just say no, it's shite, like many of you did, there was no need for the mockery!!!

I have a lot or respect for each and every one of you...should I? I mean, c'mon, each and everyone of you browse these forums, and search for a reply I made at ANY thread or yours...did I make a mockery out of it?

I have NEVER Took the mickey out of anyone in TWO! But I've taken a hell of a lot of stick! Hell of a lot!

If you can find 1 single reply I've made making fun of anyone, them tell me, and I'll apologise sincerley. I know I haven't been the best most loyal TWO Member, but recently, you lot have really made that stand out if I'm honest, and I'm really quite taken aback by some replies out of an honest suggestion!

At the end of the day, why do you all hate me so much? Do you? Because I get that impression simply from the fact that there are always nothing but negative comments to made of me, or mickey taking! I NEVER do that to any of you! NEVER Have I taken the mick out of a single TWO member!!

Find me one, just one, and I'll take all this back, but it's just wrong...

I'll remember not to post ideas in the future then shall I?

Should I not post at all I mean c'mon!?

If you guys would rather I did not be here at TWO, then please, in this thread, say so. Go on, tell me the truth. We need to discuss whats wrong between you lot and me, because I don't have a problem with ANYONE in TWO. But SOME (not all) do with me. Even those I spoke to who I believed to be my FRIENDS of all things!!!

Lets discuss my future here, and let it be a happy one, or a sad one?

I would appreciate your views, which, in fairness, is what I've always done...

Chris.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I'm sorry if they do, but I'm NOT attention seeking. I don't look for attention, I was fine, I haven't been causing ANY trouble recently at all.

ok, let me rephrase this. Hate is a very strong word, lets think of another word...a word that describes the actions of you to me...can anyone think of a better one? Without taking the mick...?

See how long this goes....

As for un-necessary, then I have to ask: How else am I supposed to know!?

Chris.

if someone disagrees with you they are allowed to say stuff but when it gets offensive then they should get a warning, this happened to me by a few of the more experianced members its like they are picking on you because youre new or dont value youre opinion which is not fair

Thank you very much JackGibby...

I know I haven't been the easiest person to get along woth in the past, but if that still reflects in the attitudes of SOME (By no means all) people still here at TWO, then I think we all need to move on...

But it may not be about that, some people here are just plain full of themsleves, wether they have some power, expirience, popularity, whatever...

If I could just know WHY it's always me...

Chris.

Oh for the love of Christ.

How you can say you're not attention seeking when this post is attention seeking is beyond me. You really want to know why people have a problem with you? Ok, let's shoot.

- You turn everything into a debate.

- You always go on after people say no to your ideas until people agree, or it just fades out.

- You can't take a joke. So they didn't like your idea. Big deal. To be fair, some people did go overboard, myself included, but it was in jest. Don't take everyone so seriously.

- You seek attention, such as now. You love to hear people talk about how they like or hate you and hope that people will try to be nice with you rather than hurt your feelings.

- You attention seek in your sig, as is proven now: "I Respect You All...Pity You Don't Feel The Same Way Evidentally -General Chat"

Need I go on?

I'm not saying you should change or be a different person who isn't you. BNut you wanted to know, so there you go, at least from my point of view.

Right, personally i dont hate you, and i dont think anyone else here does, we just have problems with your posts (check Dra's reasons above). Just because you put forward some ideas which were in fact quite poor and people voiced their true opinions on them does not mean you as a poster are hated. As a matter of fact I have seen you do some quite interesting and thought provoking threads, you just seem to be going through a blip. No doubt if you stick a decent few posts up here and there this will all be forgotten, and things will all get back to normal.

Yes, you should go on!

I would love to nkow what REALLY is the problem!

I'm NOT attention seeking, if you must nkow that sig is for people who arent browsing this forum to see whats up and post their views.

I DON'T turn eveything into a debate, or if I do, then it's new to me!

in jest? If this is true, which, to a small degree it probably is, then I'd love to know hy youre all in jest 24/7 then!?

EVERY post I do, theres this "jest"

I CAN take a joke too, ask anyone who really knows me, I'm ALWAYS up for a laugh, but this has been building up for some time now...And some accusasations or whatever made there were from years ago, which means there's some kinda (whats the word...) "something" going on.

This may sound cheap and tatty, but it always seem s to be me that gets all this "joking"

And if this is attention seeking...

What about all the other threads? Chris2K's (no offence mate) "My Behavior" Thread. Now I know, I know that was by far more serious than this, and I'm not amking a mokery or example out of it, but also, that could be portraited as "attention seeking" but I don't think that, but from all points of view... this isn't a balanced argument really, there's no real evidence to support what youre saying, and please, if youre wondering wat the hell's going on, please see the thread about the possible TWO Roster SPlit!

Chris.

Sorry AlanJP, that reply was posted after yours...

I repect that, and understand, but if it's my posts that "annoy" people, than I'd love to nkow how they drive people to make a complete and utter mockery out of my posts and myself.

If you need me to, I could quote the whole thread, I actually didn't know that half the language etc used in it was allowed anyway!!!

My posts are a problem right?

Who's perfect then? I happen to like leaving spaces between different subjects, (or moans in this case) as I know that has been a particular topic for "mockery out of me"

what else? I always ask for views/opinions!? Isn;t that a good thing, to get people activley taking part in all threads, as I try and get people involved. And no, this isnt the same as "attention seeking"

What excactly is wrong!?

Chris.

And if this is attention seeking...

What about all the other threads? Chris2K's (no offence mate) "My Behavior" Thread. Now I know, I know that was by far more serious than this, and I'm not amking a mokery or example out of it, but also, that could be portraited as "attention seeking" but I don't think that, but from all points of view... this isn't a balanced argument really, there's no real evidence to support what youre saying, and please, if youre wondering wat the hell's going on, please see the thread about the possible TWO Roster SPlit!

Chris.

I don't get it... you accuse me of attention seeking, then apologise for it, then accuse me again, then say you don't think it?

The difference there was that I was apologising for acting like a jerk around that time, rather than this thread which is kinda... weird.

lol, thats cool, but I'm not up for any awards...I just wanna know whats wrong with me, my posts, and myslef personally, if it means me taking a break from TWO while people "get over me" (pardon the expression!) then that's fine.

This is not meant to be a war, it's supposed to be similar to a "discussion" if I can at all with some people who, frankly, won't listen...They already have it in their heads that I'm "attention-seeking" etc

Well they'd better get over that, because I'm here, and not going anyway (unless forced, obviously) until the matter is sorted.

Chris.

No, no, no, seriously Chris Man I was no accusing you.

Draven persued the point up of me attention seeking, and I was merely comparing this to your thread, but yours is of course, a lot more serious. I would'nt even go so far as to say I was making an example.

Sorry If I offended you, but it wasn't intentional. All I was saying was, if "all" my posts as "attention seeking" then why can't others of a similar nature be described in this way?

Chris.

lol, thats cool, but I'm not up for any awards...I just wanna know whats wrong with me, my posts, and myslef personally, if it means me taking a break from TWO while people "get over me" (pardon the expression!) then that's fine.

This is not meant to be a war, it's supposed to be similar to a "discussion" if I can at all with some people who, frankly, won't listen...They already have it in their heads that I'm "attention-seeking" etc

Well they'd better get over that, because I'm here, and not going anyway (unless forced, obviously) until the matter is sorted.

Chris.

Hrrrmm...

Here's an brill. cool, trim, slim...whatever you young'uns call them these days, idea.

Chris, you have got the reputation of, to be honest, an attention seeking moron. You have done nothing, I do mean nothing to disprove that since your past disappearance from TWO up until your return.

Post like the above one won't get you any friends, you just come off as an egotistic self-cented guy...

My advice: Keep your head down, just contribute to threads, don't go trying to change anything and don't go constantly looking for feedback and support. Many of the new generation of TWO members who have done that and have quickly become respected members of TWO. Do that and you would never has this problem in the first place.

Keep coming up with dumb ideas and trying to promote them does not reflect positive on you, quite the opposite actually and despite what you think no one on your TWO Split Thread was harsh, they all felt it was a stupid idea that is a completely unnecessary change.

Ever heard the old saying, don't fix what ain't broke?

Can't accept the answers!? WHAT answers!?

You haven;t given me any REAL Reasons!?

Even now, as you say this, you are being aggressive and just acting the way everyone does when I post a topic, this might be intended this time, but it's not on...

I don't "shout and scream" at you lot, and I never get aggressive in my posts, look mate, why?

Ok, sorry, stupid me, I'll change my sig ok? just wait there, then, tell you what, should I stop posting? Am I now not allowed to back my opinion up. My first post in this thread is m statement, so I replied to back up my agrument.

Now you probably know aswell as I do that I'm right, or at least I'd HOPE you realise my view...

I'll just change to suit you then Draven

Chris

Colin, I know that people didnt like it, that was fine, if you read it you'll see, I'm accepting that and even thanking people for their contribution, but mate, did you see the later posts?

They were un called for...no excuses...

I understand they didn't like it, but so what? I'm not really bothered in that, and thanks Colin for your advice, and I will follow it...

cheers mate - appreciated :xyx

You know what Chris, when I first arrived here, I pissed a lot of people off real quickly. I started a new poll every day in the US Forum, I acted like I was a mod in the chat room, and generally I caused a lot more trouble than I was worth. I know that's the case, because I saw the thread about me in the chat mod forum before Kam deleted it.

The fact is, I changed. Col put it perfectly:

Keep your head down' date=' just contribute to threads, don't go trying to change anything and don't go constantly looking for feedback and support. [/quote']

Nobody can give you better advice than that. I've been here for two years now, and by doing that, I've gone from being a smart-alec show-off to being a smart-alec show-off who is a US Forum Leader, and all the other stuff I do.

Just calm down, think before you post, and don't go seeking popularity, and it'll all fall into place.

And I dunno why I'm even bothering with this cas you'll no doubt cry like a bitch to defend it but...

- You turn everything into a debate.

Yes you do. I could post a few examples of this given the chance.

- You always go on after people say no to your ideas until people agree, or it just fades out.

The latest idea and the 7@7 posts prove my point there.

- You can't take a joke. So they didn't like your idea. Big deal. To be fair, some people did go overboard, myself included, but it was in jest. Don't take everyone so seriously.

Maybe you should do something about it instead of crying about it.

- You seek attention, such as now. You love to hear people talk about how they like or hate you and hope that people will try to be nice with you rather than hurt your feelings.

You can deny this all you want but every post you're making is attention seeking. You're not the only one - Ravenmark did it when he lost his job, and I've done it too. But never at your extent.

- You attention seek in your sig, as is proven now: "I Respect You All...Pity You Don't Feel The Same Way Evidentally -General Chat"

And why do you want others to know about it? Because you want the attention. And the way it's written is even attention seeking. Not even just a link, but a whole crybaby comment about it.

Obviously theres no saving Draven then...

He'll probably never let this go now...this will be the joke/mickey take/mimmik of next month eh?

Draven, ou enjpy doing that it's ok, it just proves my point actually...and that's all I needed, thanks Colin, and too all for their sensible advice...

Cheers mates, as , at least for now, I'll try not lose you lot too!

I'll take some time off eventually, then come back and follow all your good advice, thanks all

ChrisfromBirtley

And just to spam this forum even more, I will add this:

I DO NOT hate you. Never have or will. But you really piss me off sometimes. And no doubt the feeling may be mutual, and I probably piss other people off too. But since you've asked, I'm just being honest with you. I ain't gonna sugarcoat it just to apease you. I'm trying not to get angry but I'm two seconds away from punching my screen in.

I'd probably agree with Colins advice that Chris pointed out.

And PLEASE, don't put in your sig about being a changed man or thanking people. Be creative in your sigs.