K-Star Wrestling Show - War Games

Saz

K-Star Wrestling Show - Deadly Alliance 2

Source: http://www.kstarinsider.co.nr

K-Star presents Deadly Alliance 2

From what I have read, the Americana stable threatened to walk out unless they had the name changed... *Sighs*

Sorry if this has caused any misprints, all i can say is "Americans"

30th April 2004

St. Theresa's social club, Wellington Road, Perry Bar.

Price: £7.00 Adult £4.50 Children

Doors open 7pm, show starts 7:30pm

Card to be announced.

Edited by Saz

• 2 weeks later...

The Americana stable goes wild

According to K-Star insider, Current KSW champion, Mad Dogg Max, was set upon by Kade Callous, who used a wooden beam to break the Dogg's face in.

Mad Dogg was taken to hospital with a broken nose and severe bruising around the eyes.

And i've seen the pictures on http://www.kstarinsider.co.nr his face is an absolute mess!

This has defined KSW's main event at Deadly Alliance 2, 30th April, St. Teresas community centre, Perry Barr Birmingham, as Mad Dogg wants to take it to Kade Callous and has even put his belt on the line for this matchup.

Saracen

KSW Present DEADLY ALLIANCE 2

KSW chairman, Steve Logan, has announced the card for Deadly Alliance 2 today, with a few surprises for many of the wrestlers.

The card reads:

Sal Americana V Marcus Kool

John the body Stellard & The Bull V Cypher & Saracen V UK Coalminers

Three way match

Spiritwalker V Cory Americana V Danny Devine

Wolf V Phalim Finlay

KSW title revenge match

Mad Dogg Max V Kade Callous

Trophy prize Royal Rumble

Edited by Saz

Why would anybody want to go to a Kstar show when they can go to an FCW show just up the road??

FCW have the Wonderkid Jonny Storm, Spud, Rob Hunter, Jack Storm, Kevin O'Neil and Celt Kennedy. No competition really.

I have watched both promotions on video and the quality of matches is no comparison. Dont waste you're time, Kstar sux!

BRAWL 4-Life

Simply because some people are mature enough to make their minds up for themselves.

Simply because some people don't like FCW, which is their opinion and not mine.

Simply because this is 2004 and there is a new roster.

Simply because if it wasn't for K-Star you wouldn't be lauding the plaudits of some of those FCW wrestlers you named.

Simply because a video can be edited to show what you like and misses out on a lot of the atmosphere, like video is to cinema.

Simply because someone who watches videos of matches instead of going to the places, paying their money like everyone else and then making a reasoned decision of which they prefer, really should not be counted in a discussion of merits. Especially when production quality is done on the cheap.

But thanks for your intelligent, measured and thought provoking prose, it is enlightening to see an example of don't pay to play then moaning when the copy is crap!

Saracen

I have been to Kstar shows, having never been to FCW own some of their videos.

My fondest memory of a Kstar show is Maddog no selling everthing in a match with some Iranian guy being threatened by the promotor and then nearly crying. I dont know if it was a work but seemed pretty believeable.

Anyway, everybody has their right to an opinion, im just saying i prefer FCW.

BRAWL 4-Life

Wow,

Well that was a while ago and we have a new roster and a new attitude, I think you will find that Mad dogg has seen the error of his ways, and fully puts his hands up to it in his interview with http://www.kstarinsider.co.nr

And as big as Abbas the Iranian warrior, who strangely I have never met, is, Steve Logan is a pretty tough cookie, who not only funds the KSW, but is a top quality Tai kick boxing coach. K-Star tai Kickboxing is shown on channel 5 btw, so I most certainly wouldn't purposefully give him any grief out of character.

But let's stick to wrestling, it is a shame that a lot of people are viewing K-Star from the past, but a lot of the bad elements have been removed from the shows.

KSW have taken 2004 to be a brand new start for the organisation, we have a great roster of hard working wrestlers who put everything they have into the shows. Broken rules was more successful than even we thought it would be and we aim to go from strength to strength.

You may not have liked the KSW from the past, but it's only fair to give the KSW of the present a fair chance at entertaining people.

Anyway, I hear K-star insider has secured an interview with Steve Logan, including questions that have been emailed to them by people who read the site and will be posted soon.

Take a look at kstarinsider to find out really, lots have been going on and the day to day running of the KSW is documented there.

Like i said there is a new roster now, you can look at each individually and also life behind the scenes, where we are all having a laugh and taking the mick out of each other.

http://www.kstarinsider.co.nr

I came into K-Star end of last year, so I really cannot speak about the K-Star of the past, only now, and I love every minute of it!

Saracen

Instead of plugging your website, how about answering the guys question? incase you never read it, it says "What elemenst have been removed??"

It's a fair question, since you were the one that told him in the first place that KSW has changed since the bad elements have been removed.

Gotta admit it's got myself curious now, so i'll ask the question aswell and see if you answer it :thumbsup

What bad elements have been removed?

Thank you please :xyx

The Celt :xyx

1. It isn't MY website.

2. Mostly the wrestlers who were in it for themselves, KSW is family orientated and everyone works damn hard to make the show the best it can possibly be, they do it for the fans and I take it personally when people belittle their hard work and dedication to make a wrestling promotion exciting and fun, or people who make out they know me, when they automatically presume i'm an acne ridden 15 year old.

I'm sorry, but for everyone who seems to hold a grudge against KSW, that was in the past. I wasn't even part of that past and I am treated like some idiot who doesn't know what they are doing.

Just drop it.

I only promoted the website because it is the best place for people to check out how KSW has changed, they can do it better than I can in one post. Everybody else is given fair chance to promote themselves here without respite, and I am getting really sick and tired of you jumping at me every chance you get Celt.

But bullies i can handle, dissapointing the fans I have trouble with.

Edited by Saz

lol....nice re-edit of your post :xyx

Just read the first post you did, and as i was about to reply and all of a sudden it changed...lol :xyx

Incase no one read it before he edited the post...he said summat along the lines of "wrestlers no selling and summat about compensating for their size"? their was otherstuff but cant remember exacy what he said, suppose if anyone is interested ask him to repost it?

Look..I am not trying to bully you off the forum, I WAS more than willing to discuss issues withyou on the other thread, but after disccussing came to nothing, and the name calling started, i thought forget it, you are not a reasonable person to talk to, whats the point?

Yes everyone else is given a chance to promote on here, but all it is lately is you bumping your threads saying the site is updated etc.

If your getting really tired of me jumping on your back, then dont make those comments that are asking for someone to jump on your back, if it wasnt me doing it, no doubt it'd be sumone else.

you've dealt with bullies before eh? fairplay...whats the **** has that gotta do with anything? edit- this was before he edited his post....AGAIN

if you think i am bullying you, then thats obviously summat to do with your state of mind, it's not my problem, you find it hard to justify your statements.

I'd like to say dont take any of this personally, but you obviously are doing so theirs no point

celt

Ok the above was before you edited your post again...the below is my reply to your new post.

------------

The wrestlers that left ksw did precisly that.....WE LEFT BECAUSE OF THE EGOS THAT WERE THEIR...Anyone will tell you that.

Ok I am sorry every paints you with the same brush, you just gotta realise, at the end of the day, that it's the same paint your still being painted with.

This is life, everyone has an opinion, not everyone expresses it, you just gotta learn to handle peoples opinions and NOT take them personally, unless it is a personal attack on yourself.

It is the last you will hear from me on the subject if you want...so i will "DROP IT" but if i see comments having digs at the "things thats been removed" then i'm obviously going to correct you and tell you

celt

Edited by celtalicious

The reason i edited my posts was that i felt that i was not being fair to you, but you're even small enough to use that against me.

And btw, you began the name calling, by calling K-Star a joke, and telling me that you know what sort of guy I am, and even in your last post you are making predictions about my character, I am a very reasonable person to talk to, but you are arguing for reasons other than just "discussion", you've admitted that much yourself.

"I have dealt with bullies before"... yeah what the **** does that mean? guess that's why I changed it huh?

Bumping the site huh? or is it that I didn't have the information at hand and posted it when I had it? Hmmmm.... the only thing that is bumping the site is me responding to *K-Star sux" and your disguised vitriol.

Yup, I had a chat with steve about why some people left, but airing a wrestling company's dirty laundry in public is unprofessional, as were my previous posts, which is why I edited them.

Then it's time to take everyone down B&Q and show them a new selection of paints and brushes, which is what I am trying to do. And i think you object to that, because you are afraid that i might just be right.

I agree that everyone has a right to their own opinion, and everyone has a right to display their own personal vendetta, but I really don't want to have to respond to you.

And thank you for dropping it, and show me a little credit for changing my post rather than scorn.

Yes i am small enough to hold it against you, as you are clearly not the same person, your public perception would make people believe.

If you would have lef the original post up, hey at least i would have respected you for telling everyone your true feelings.

I never started with the name calling on you...i started with the name calling of your company. YOU were the one that said you took it personnaly...thats your problem not mine.

I'm sure if we spoke to each other face to face we'd both find each other to be very reasonable..but we are speaking over here the internet just makig ourselves looks stupid....Hell everyone knows i'm stupid, but you've just proved it, by spouting out all your nonsense and uninformed facts.

As for the bumping the site comment....well why not just edit your post? that way it wont bump it, and you'll provide everyone with the information they want? Or maybe if you dont have information at hand dont post unti you do?

You had a chat with steve and you dont want to air your dirty laundry?...well if it's dirty laundry then surley it'll only ruin our reputation as wrestlers and FCW's as a company? Whereas if it'll ruin KSW's repution it'll be nothing to do with us, as we have left...So thats up to you...If you have any dirt on us, then by all means share it with the world of T.W.O....But clearly you havent.

I have no problem you going down to b and q and buying new paints and brushes..Once you got new paint and brushes let me know and i may come to a show i'm sure i'll be welcome their :thumbsup

I would have showed you more credit if you left it as it was

Sorry Sstevens, of course....

We are talking people, attitude and a desire to entertain the fans rather than "just put on a show". People with the wrong attitude for K-star were effectively removed, having said that, a few left to further their careers and that is more than fair, others just gave up wrestling, again, fair enough.

It's not a question of who can suck up the best, it is a question of "who can represent Steve Logan's dream?" "Who can represent his good name within British wrestling?" and mostly "who can be a team player?" instead of asking "How can K-Star benefit my career?"

K-star has been quiet for a while because it began a rebuild of its roster, and this roster in my opinion has a great work ethic.

I was given a few examples of the old K-Star, where a wrestler goes for a DDT and the opposition just stood there and laughed at the guy when he went down. There was no overall goal, just a few selfish wrestlers who just wanted the glory for themselves.

Now, everybody puts their ideas into the show, it is a group effort and once the ideas are given and discussed, it is then decided on by the senior staff.

There are no lazy arses who expect their place in the show now, everyone earns their place within the card, as Steve Logan puts it, eveyone gets out of it exactly what they put in.

And it has worked, Broken rules had the crowd baying for the heel's blood and screaming for the face.

KSW's goal is to entertain people, not have silly infighting and selfish wrestlers, in fact at the moment, we are looking at a new belt, one of the suggestions was something that Mad Dogg didn't like, but he said that if the family decide it he will go along with it, close vote that one.....

What I am trying to put across is that you should see the love that these hard working wrestlers put into their shows, they genuinely enjoy what they are doing and trust in each other.

And though I have been criticised for plugging it all the time, K-star insider has opened up the doors to the public about what goes on within KSW, which is why I pointed it to you, they can do it more elequently than me, not only that, the emails received by KSI can be answered, by putting it to the horses mouth so to speak. Hopefully, if you decide to browse it, it can give you a clearer picture about KSW.

And finally, I am not asking you to like KSW, I am asking you to give it a chance to prove that it's not the old KSW. These guys work hard to entertain and will listen to criticism openly from fans and do their best to improve.

Thanks for being patient.

Saracen

You had a chat with steve and you dont want to air your dirty laundry?...well if it's dirty laundry then surley it'll only ruin our reputation as wrestlers and FCW's as a company? Whereas if it'll ruin KSW's repution it'll be nothing to do with us, as we have left...So thats up to you...If you have any dirt on us, then by all means share it with the world of T.W.O....But clearly you havent

I don't think I mentioned FCW at all there Celt.... nor have I apart from a concern that your "Discussions" may be misconstrued as from FCW. I have never said a bad word about FCW (and i am sure you will scour the forum for it) and I wish the company all the best in their shows. I was talking about KSW's dirty laundry.

I started with the name calling of your company. YOU were the one that said you took it personnaly...thats your problem not mine.

I didn't say I took the name calling personally, you PRESUME I took the name calling personally, I took something else personally and I felt it was pretty insulting.

I'm sure if we spoke to each other face to face we'd both find each other to be very reasonable..but we are speaking over here the internet just makig ourselves looks stupid....Hell everyone knows i'm stupid, but you've just proved it, by spouting out all your nonsense and uninformed facts.

That is probably very true, we might get on face to face, but the simple fact is I am learning wrestling, but if you want uninformed, you see things from kstar as though I'm talking windows XP and you windows 3.11. there are developments and things that have happened that you don't know about.

I'm brash, and say things off the bat without thinking first yes, but stupid? I think my work colleagues would have to disagree with you there.

As for the bumping the site comment....well why not just edit your post? that way it wont bump it, and you'll provide everyone with the information they want?

Cos Frankly, I'm usually in a rush and it's easier to type a new post than to think about re-wording something.

I would have showed you more credit if you left it as it was

Well that's the difference with us then I guess, I felt I was being unfair to you and that you deserved a proper explaination, I didn't feel I was showing you credit by belittling you in a childish way, It was also a knee jerk reaction in which my temper flaired as I saw it as you attacking for yet another time, though i have no doubt it was an attack, it was still a reasonable question, hence I changed my post twice to try convey a return message as reasonably as possible, as well as being in respect to the rules of this forum.

And Celt you are perfectly welcome to a KSW show, pay your money, sit with your beer, lager, wine or coke and watch us, most of the roster don't know or care who you are, all they care about is entertaining you.