Sting's debut?

Sting

Hey everyone' date=' i've been doin some research and i heard that there is a rumor that Sting will be making his WWE debut at Backlash. This isn't confirmed....yet, but ur opinions would be nice though.[/quote']

No offence, but are you sure that you're not looking at rumours from March/April 2003?

Last year at this time, there was a lot of commotion about Sting returning around Wrestlemania, and even on the Backlash after it. OK, it never came to anything, but it seemed like every wrestling website had gossip about how Sting would appear on WWE TV within the next few weeks.

Now we're coming up for Backlash 2004, I've seen nothing regarding Sting in WWE. So either you're reading some fabricated material (Note- on a newsboard, if the link at the bottom says something along the lines of "Hogan to return to WWE? Challenge Eddie for title? Click here!", it's false and just a cheap way to get hits) or some out of date material.

And by the way, WWE hardly ever debuts/brings back workers at PPVs. They seem to love having people return on the next show after the PPV, so that makes the rumours of Sting debuting on the PPV as even more of a joke.

i think sting could return because he was gonna return before but decided not to because of the necrophilia and HLA angle as he is a devoted christian, but he does need more money because he apparently wants to have his church as a hostel for childeren so wants money to make american football baseball and basketball courts/fields so i dont see why not

i think sting could return because he was gonna return before but decided not to because of the necrophilia and HLA angle as he is a devoted christian' date=' but he does need more money because he apparently wants to have his church as a hostel for childeren so wants money to make american football baseball and basketball courts/fields so i dont see why not[/quote']

Well if what you are saying is true, I think it would be a good idea for himself to return, as he is such a fan favourite and like Ric Flair can draw a crowd just by being himself.

well its good to see that Jackbibby agrees with me at least. and no i wasn't lookin at last years Backlash because it said 2004. but anyway he didnt sign last year because he just wanted be go part time and as jackbibby said, "he is a devoted Christian" and he has a problem with all the cursing and other stuff.

I think his problem more is that he doesn't want to be traveling round the world everyweek of the year, although he was willing to do it for a big pay cheaque, but Vince didn't think he was worth it. At the end of the day Sting is set for life and can still work the odd WWA and TNA show in order to keep some money coming in.

While having Sting there could be good history is showing the most of the WCW talent is either past it or simply doesn't have it anymore, all the great dream matches everyone was expecting when Steiner, Flair, Goldberg, Hall and Nash showed up never lived up to the hype.

Really I think that Sting will be better staying out of the wwe, he doesn't want to travel so why do it, if he does the odd show then he can keep his legend status while still entertaining the fans. Then again maybe its better to burn out, and just stop, rather than carry on and fade away.

Well IF (and thats a big if) Sting ever came to the WWE it would be a huge mistake from both parties. Sting would no doubt be booked wrong and made to look a fool. Also now is the time for the WWE to be promoting young talent and preparing for the future, not dwelling on stars of the past.

Well' date=' Draven; Mike Tenay couldn't fix anything; he's the worst commentator EEEEEEVER!!! [/quote']

Tenay is the greatest play by play guy since J.R! (R.I.P) His skills are that fine tuned that he could put even a sloppy worker like Beniot over to make him look like a legit star.

:thumbsup

But I don't believe Sting ever puts on a bad show!

Are you blind or 10? Sting hasn't worked a decent match since the last Nitro.

Tenay is the greatest play by play guy since J.R!

How is it that in this day of realistic wrestling and competitive believeable storylines (that don't involve kane or taker) can a Walrus in a hat be considored the best play by play guy?? Thats like saying Lita is the best wrestler in the universe, it just doesn't have any truth (im drunk, can't spell, or can I??) in it!

Are you blind or 10? Sting hasn't worked a decent match since the last Nitro.

He had a match against Disco Inferno in WWA last year that got positive reviews.

How is it that in this day of realistic wrestling and competitive believeable storylines (that don't involve kane or taker) can a Walrus in a hat be considored the best play by play guy??

Because J.R was the man baby! You know it. Now the ever great Mikey Teny has taken the limelight. And rightly so.

He had a match against Disco Inferno in WWA last year that got positive reviews.

WWA match = good reviews?

And it had Disco Inferno in it!?!?! Surely my friend, you are mistaken!?!?!?!

All Disco can do is play to the crowd. Poorly may I add.

whats the r.i.p for?

Oh you haven't heard?

(sorry if its a bit off topic)

I forgive you. :)