TWO KnockOut : Semi Finals : Bout 1

Pabster

Who will win the fight?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the fight?

• Goldy
    • MLM

Hey,

This has been a feature in my signatue for the last month or so, but it's gettting serious now. We're down to the semi-final stage now. Goldy, PK, MLM and draVen all made it to the Final Four.

The draw was made today at 4pm via MSN and MLM was the guest to pull out the numbers.

Here are the numbers :

1 - PK

2 - draVen

3 - Goldy

4 - MLM

This is how the draw turned out :

MLM says:

First number... 3

Pabster says:

Goldy!

Pabster says:

faces...

MLM says:

Second number... 4

Pabster says:

MLM!!!

MLM says:

Third number... 2

Pabster says:

draVen!

Pabster says:

faces...

MLM says:

Then... 1

Pabster says:

PK!!!

Semi Final line up

Goldy vs. MLM

draVen vs. PK

MLM had these comments to make...

MLM says: PK vs draVen will have to be a battle of grammar and punctuation, but if PK uses some of his Father Dowling inherited skills to size up dra's weaknesses he could just tip the tide of the battle in his favour! Dra could also use his Korn influences to confuse PK further by introducing him to letters written invertedly, giving him something else to think about besides grammar and Father Dowling, then suddenly bam! He goes in for the kill! However, PK could always do a Rocky comeback even if that worked!

MLM did not comment on his battle with Goldy.

The first semi-final to take place will be GOLDY VERSUS MLM!

VOTE FOR THE WINNER OF THE FIGHT AND STATE WHY!

Let's get ready to RRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMBBBBBLLLLLEEE!!!

Goldy would win easily. As I attempt to construct a complex and well prepared promo to demoralise her, she gets the job done by picking up a spare dictionary and hitting me over the head with it! She then rubs salt in the wound by putting a Man City top on me while I'm unconscious, and my body's chemical reaction to wearing a blue football top induces nausea and vomiting, ruling out any chance of a fightback. Goldy wins!

This is a tough one for me. On one hand, on a personal level, me and Goldy are friends on and off the internet, whilst I sparingly talk to MLM on MSN. However, as a poster, MLM brings a lot more to the plate than Goldy does. He tends to go for longer, more thought out responses compared to the "Throw spam at the wall and see what sticks" approach of Goldy.

And since I vowed not to get personal in this and to judge objectively, MLM has to get my vote.

This is a tough one for me. On one hand, on a personal level, me and Goldy are friends on and off the internet, whilst I sparingly talk to MLM on MSN. However, as a poster, MLM brings a lot more to the plate than Goldy does. He tends to go for longer, more thought out responses compared to the "Throw spam at the wall and see what sticks" approach of Goldy.

And since I vowed not to get personal in this and to judge objectively, MLM has to get my vote.

LOL!! What's that got to with fighting?? :P

Last time I sit by you at FCW :D

I refuse to vote out of bitterness for my defeat. :P

You refused to vote over that? hell i wasnt even included in the thing so i am the one who should be bitter around here! Anyway Goldy gets my vote, women always do :xyx

Goldy would win easily. As I attempt to construct a complex and well prepared promo to demoralise her' date=' she gets the job done by picking up a spare dictionary and hitting me over the head with it! She then rubs salt in the wound by putting a Man City top on me while I'm unconscious, and my body's chemical reaction to wearing a blue football top induces nausea and vomiting, ruling out any chance of a fightback. Goldy wins![/quote']

You convinced me, Goldy gets my vote!