A train worst wrestler on the roster?????

silverG

I have recently heard that A.TRAIN is among those now drafted to the RAW roster. Unfortunatley this does mean that the strategically shaved ape otherwise known as A.TRAIN may well be pitted against the best the new RAW roster has to offer. His pathetic displays on SMACKDOWN have been bad enough, but now RAW fans will be forced to watch this mockery of a wrestler also.

WWE obviously think that this man deserves a big push, well I agree, but the only push he deserves is off the nearest cliff!!!!!!

A.TRAIN has the talent of a dry roasted peanut!!!!! Just because someone is big and bulky doesnt mean that they possess any in ring ability whatsoever.

WWE constantly missuses talent, A.TRAIN is just another prime example. People that should be pushed are wrestlers like: Batista, (please GOD get him away from that flabby old man!!!) Rene Dupree, and Tommy Dreamer. (who's WWE gimmick seems to be "Retired.")

Sack A.TRAIN.

A-Train really isn't that bad. He's fantastic at what he does - playing the monster heel. He may never climb above the midcard, and he may be out of shape, but he's still doing a good job. He needs to take sxi months off and get back into the shape he was in as a member of X Factor. When he was completely toned, I'd probably have bought him as a main eventer.

He's big, he's friends with The Undertaker and he gets a lot of heel heat, of course he's going to get pushed.

A-Train does have a place on the WWE roster. It's not in the main event, or even in the upper midcard echelons, but anyone who can cause an entire crowd to chant as loud as they can, should be a decent asset.

I think he could do a half decent job as a mid card jobber to the stars. Give him a few wins over some jobbers or bottom of the card guys, but I would be very reluctant to elevate him to IC title level, or above.

Hey, he might not make you buy a PPV, but as long as he keeps his hairy look, he's going to get "Shave Your Back" chants. And if he ever decides to shave his body hair all off, he'll be as much use as Mark Henry playing a face, with the same crowd reaction to boot.

Totally irrelevent but I've always wondered how he gets his pants on and off, have a look at them, they cut into his thighs by about an inch and his gut by approx 2 inches, he must either spray them on or get a new pair each time he wrestles so he can cut them off.

I'd also be happy to see him fired, Bradshaw is better.

Mark henry aint that good. He def is one of the worst. But I'd still have to stick to me guns and say that A.TRAIN is the worst. He has next to no personality, and his in ring ability is terrible. At least when Mark henry can at times cut a semi-decent promo

I like the noise A-Train makes when he runs "Brrroooaaaaaaab!!" and "aaarrrrrghghhhh!"

thats the most entertaining thing about his match

i love doing that in front of my mates. its so funny.

but I like the A-Train. he has some great moves and knows how to deliver some new devastating drops and bombs.

he just needs a run. having his as an IC title challenger doesnt sound like a bad idea to me.

I think he could do a half decent job as a mid card jobber to the stars. Give him a few wins over some jobbers or bottom of the card guys, but I would be very reluctant to elevate him to IC title level, or above.

other guys that should fill that role....rockabilly, holly, mark henry, rikishi, bradshaw

The one thing about the A-Train persona that I don't like is he has no allies, no one likes him, and his one time recently in a group (with Morgan, Jones, Brock and Big Show) resulted in them leaving him flat out in the ring because of his stupidity. I'm not sure but that scene really made me feel sorry for the A-Train character. Yes, he is a big dumb brute but even a brute needs friends. :bawl

I certainly don't think he's the worst wrestler on the roster, though. At the same time I feel he would be much better suited in a tag team. Maybe he could team up with Batista, or even Kane, to make a psycho-tag-team?

Cheers!

I aint gonna lie, A-train is no-where near the best on the WWE roster, but neither is he the worst. He is a good tag team wrestler and would be perfect as a "jobber to the stars" as Russ pointed out. Its just that he is not capable of working really great matches as a singles competitor which is required for anyone trying to get into upper mid-card and onwards. Put him with someone else of similar ability and the team would work well.

He's not the worst but he's not the best like others have said. He's decent for a big guy and there's always room for improvement. If they decided to ever push him as a main event guy i think they'd have to put a manager on him first, let him be the big monster guy.

I could see Rikishi as a respectable and believeable IC champ' date=' but certainly none of the others...[/quote']

i know...that's my point...the guys i listed should be job guys who get no where near upper midcard status, including rikishi

they should be enhancement talent

As much as I dislike A-Train he is far from being the worst talent on the roster.

A-Train on occasions has been known to use some pretty decent moves, Unlike many of the other big men. It's just his look that really bothers me :)