Rest in Peace

manonthemoon

Hello,

The majority of users on these boards will not know me, but one of which who I was good friends with was Scott, also know as Ravenmark.

I say was, because 2 days after my 21st birthday on the 14th March 2004 - Scott passed away.

Scott was attempting to fix the fuse box in the block of flats that he owns in Salford because of a power cut in the early hours of the morning when he received a severe electric shock when the power came back on, causing Scott to have a heart attack. Scott died during the short trip from his flat to Hope Hospital.

I am sure Scott is watching Rikidozan battling Freddie Blassie in that big old ring up in the sky.

God Bless mate, you are always in my thoughts.

Your Friend,

Edward Walsh.

RIP TWO's top play by play commentator and my future tag team partner :(

I just remembered that me and Scott where top of the PPV Prediction league, I think its just strange to have someone a similar age to you die, its just weird to me.

Edited by Walshy

You know it's often that we hear of people on the internet being ill or whatnot, and you still feel bad because it might be the internet, but you still know these people as well as you can, and it still affects you. A death is very rare, to the point that I've never heard it happen before... but it still shocks you.

I dunno.. I'm kinda in shock at the moment and babbling. He was a great guy, and I'm just shocked, absolutely in shock.

Rest In Peace Scott. You'll always be our #1 Ravenmark

You know it's often that we hear of people on the internet being ill or whatnot, and you still feel bad because it might be the internet, but you still know these people as well as you can, and it still affects you. A death is very rare, to the point that I've never heard it happen before... but it still shocks you.

I dunno.. I'm kinda in shock at the moment and babbling. He was a great guy, and I'm just shocked, absolutely in shock.

Rest In Peace Scott. You'll always be our #1 Ravenmark

Can't really say more than that. I really can't think straight right now.

I say was, because 2 days after my 21st birthday on the 14th March 2004 - Scott passed away.

Scott was attempting to fix the fuse box in the block of flats that he owns in Salford because of a power cut in the early hours of the morning when he received a severe electric shock when the power came back on, causing Scott to have a heart attack. Scott died during the short trip from his flat to Hope Hospital.

Me and Dra have just realised something. We were watching WrestleMania on Scott's webcam, when suddenly he disappeared from the chat room and MSN. At the time we moaned, but now I feel like shit seeing as it was at that moment....

This has really screwed me up.

Same here.

And to think I moaned about his webcam cutting off. Now we know why, and now I'm confused.

But it's not about me, it's about Scott. I'm talking to Remlap about doing a dedicated PBP to him.. I think it's a nice idea :)

Edited by DraVen

Sorry to keep posting, but I've got one more thing to say:

Thanks to Edward for letting us know. It can't have been easy for him over the last few weeks, and posting this must've been even harder. Obviously none of us can understand what you're feeling, but if you need to talk about anything, e-mail me at chris2k_kotw@hotmail.com

Ditto, what a great guy to come on here and tell us all

Cheers Edward for thinking about TWO

Thank you all for your kind words.

I'm sure if Scott was reading this now, he'd tell us all to shut up as he never was one for receiving praise.

For the last couple of weeks I have been really confused and distressed, but your words have made me feel much better.

If you knew Scott well, you will know that he lived life to the fullest and his motto was 'Live Fast, Die Young'. Although, I never believed he wanted to die young because he loved life.

He was a great friend and I will miss him sorely.

Thanks Again,

Edward.

Oh no, I can't believe it. :(

He was a great guy, and I was saying last week how he was a star on the forums. I didn't know him much, but he came across as a really cool guy.

What a huge shame, RIP buddy. :(

All that, plus hugely shocking. In your short spell here, you've made an impression. RIP :(