Dusty Rhodes Returns to Book WWE!

Tajiri

Well Dusty must be back because only he could of come up with this:

WWE developmental talent Nick Dinsmore worked the RAW house shows this weekend as "Eugene." The Eugene character will be an over the top simpleton who loves wrestling. His character is apparently based on Warren from Something About Mary.

Dinsmore will be filming vignettes soon to hype his on-TV debut.

Edited by Tajiri

WWE developmental talent Nick Dinsmore worked the RAW house shows this weekend as "Eugene." The Eugene character will be an over the top simpleton who loves wrestling. His character is apparently based on Warren from Something About Mary.

Dinsmore will be filming vignettes soon to hype his on-TV debut.

Well this one sounds like a main eventer in the making! Surely this is a mistake? i know the WWE are looking for young talent that can help propell the company forward, but having a character which will no doubt offend some fans (as they may believe this is the WWE's veiw of them) is a bit silly.

"Amerrrriiicaaannnn Dream......."

Did the WWF just take the P*** of of Dusty Rhodes without him even realising?

How would Rhodes know about it yet for him to relise?

anyway silly idea it probably get thrown *imagine Dustys voice here* in the gutter :lol

Guest Fully

Do you not think though that someone in the WWF convinced this, lets face it, the mans a legend, to dress up in polka dots and do a quite frankly, terrible gimmick?

I am a fan of dusty, and even though I like him, I just can't help thinking that instead of using him properly the WWf made a bit of a mockery of him.

Do you not think though that someone in the WWF convinced this, lets face it, the mans a legend, to dress up in polka dots and do a quite frankly, terrible gimmick?

I am a fan of dusty, and even though I like him, I just can't help thinking that instead of using him properly the WWf made a bit of a mockery of him.

Ditto I tottaly agree im glad Dusty screwed them and didnt accept the hall of fame induction, cant see why Race did :evil

Well this one sounds like a main eventer in the making! Surely this is a mistake? i know the WWE are looking for young talent that can help propell the company forward' date=' but having a character which will no doubt offend some fans (as they may believe this is the WWE's veiw of them) is a bit silly.[/quote']

That's what I was thinking. Maybe its to add smoe comedy into the shows?

I can imagine it being funny for a few months, then we'll be watching him on HeAT every other week, then in about 6 months time we'll get to see;

WWE Talent Relations & Nick Dinsome aka 'Eugene' have decided to part ways by mutual consent. WWE thanks Nick for his services and wish him all the best in the future.

Source WWE.com