Goldberg to fight in pride

Guest Fully

his match shud of ended more dramatic at wrestlemania he shud of gon for a srea of the stage and miss and fell off n broke his neck that wud have bin better

You complete arsehole. I've nothing against newbies, but the current crop add nothing to this community and should quite frankly be banned. But thats not my job.

And for f*** sake please learn to write in English.

Thank you.

I'll second that :xyx it makes no sense at all :roll

And the bit about Goldberg breaking his neck... man that's another human being. How dare you? As CJ said, you should be banned for that. Goldberg is entertaining IMO and I enjoyed his stay in the WWE and hope he comes back one day. (never saw any of his work in WCW unfortunatley)

I saw his WCW mathes, they were OK. I enjoyed his power based bouts, which is odd given my fave wrestlers are Dynamite Kid, Benoit and Shelton Benjamin. Hey Goldberg got hit with a cattle prod for real to end a match! The only other person I know of that did that was Jonny Knoxville. Thats pride in your work!

You complete arsehole. I've nothing against newbies' date=' but the current crop add nothing to this community and should quite frankly be banned. But thats not my job.[/quote']

Hey dude thats a broad stroke of the brush, I'm a newbie but why does that make me banning material? I think thats a very out of order comment, I have good knowledge of wrestling and given chance could add a lot to this forum, but you wouldn't like that becouse I'm new!?! Give me a break mate.

P.S. It was a f****d up comment though. No one deserves that, well terrorist bombers perhaps.

instead of leaving the point of this thread just disaprove of what he said and im fairly new and everyone has been a newbie at one point. Goldberg is too old to be fighting for real but he is one of my favourite stars ever and he has loads of hype and can make a match great so stop dissing him!

Oh well, looks like I'll have to challange Da Man to a MMA fight to build a rep before posting again. But getting back to the point, IMO Goldberg doesn't really have anything going for him in a real fight except size and strength, and Royce Gracie has proved that they don't matter against someone who knows what they're doing.

I think really fighting in pride is just a way for goldberg to argue a bigger payoff when he does wrestle in Japan. If he is put up against a fairly weak opponent then he has a chance of winning, really I think that he is only doing it for the publicity.

Hey guys, check out this weeks Punk'd on MTV. ashton punks Goldberg

worth a laugh

(i didnt check to see if this has been posted, i just sent it in)

I managed to catch Goldberg on Punk'd. Despite the fact that the Satan Of Cinema presents it, it's actually a fairly enjoyable show most of the time, and entertains me until Viva La Bam comes on.

Anyway, the Goldberg prank was pretty interesting. Ashton Kutcher introduced it by talking about wrestling. He said he grew up with "Tito Santana and the figure four leglock" and then cut a pretty impressive Randy Savage promo, but then again, nearly anyone can sound like Savage if they put on a deep, grainy voice.

The prank was that bike-mad Goldberg was to get his new bike back from the garage. What the Punk'd crew did was recreate his bike, and had a garage employee drive it out to Goldberg. But amazingly, the engine cuts out and the bike goes dead. Just as that happens, a big truck comes speeding round the corner. The garage employee jumps out of the way, and what was meant to happen was that the truck would run over Goldberg's bike, the timed explosion would go off making it look like the bike exploded and Goldberg would cry.

What actually happened was that the Truck driver MISSED the bike and the explosion still went off, when it was clear as day that the vehicle missed Goldberg's bike. Straight away Goldberg caught on that he was being Punk'd, and started laughing and joking with another garage employee how crap the prank was. In a perfect world, when Ashton Kutcher was to come out and talk to Goldberg at the end, Bill would have speared him then gave him a stiff kick to the head. No more crap like The Butterfly Effect or listening to Demi Moore toyboy stories!

Anyway, that was actually the last prank of the entire series. At the end of that, Kutcher said that he was going to leave punking to other people, then hung up his trademark baseball cap. It sounds to me like they'll make a 3rd series with a new presenter. Anyway, it was odd to see that Goldberg was in the "main event" of the show ahead of Beyonce Knowles and some other American actors.