CZW!

Guest Fully

Guest Fully

Having seen a few clips/matches of CZW in the past I got a copy of CZW Overdrive (from March 6th) and it totally exceede my expectations. CZW have something great going on there. An innovative in-ring style, with some truly "I didnt just see that" moments.

Anyone else watch CZW and wanna talk bout it?

Ive seen some CZW on TWC and also got one of the "Ultra-Violent Freedom of Expression" events on tape. CZW has impressed me, Ruckus is decent. However some of the stunts go a little too far, like smashing lightbulbs on people and stuff. I wasn't really feeling it, but overall I give CZW the thumbs up from what i've seen.

Have you seen any of it on TWC?

I posted a while ago when they first showed it during the test period, I absolutely loved what I saw there along with NOAH. Brilliant stuff... I know I shouldn't like it, but guys like the Backseat Boys are just outstanding.

I mean after all as wrestling fans we should be allowed to like a bit of a variety, and whilst I'm sure a lot of workers in other companies are disgusted at the whole light bulb smashing nonsense, I love it :)

CZW is the shiat!

The lightbulb smashing is tame from what they used to do, before the deathmatch ban. CZW is a fed that's just fun to watch. I don't want to take it as seriously as ROH, but i do think a lot of people still give it a bad name because of its garbage ways. And there's no more Backseat Boys anymore :(, sad to say. They were some of my favorite parts of CZW.