WCW, ECW or Just WWE

Jack

in other threads i have said i would like ECW to return but that is because i dont like the whole 2 brand thing, but if i was vince i would make WCW return instead of ECW pretty much because ECW was a gimmick that was only good for providing hardcore and strange matches that were bloodthirsty and are now out of date but, i would really like WCW to return because it was innovative with the likes of nWo and Goldberg and could compete with WWF whereas ECW never could. If WCW or ECW were ever ressurected I would like to see a more wrestling based show with the likes of angle benoit rvd and jericho. if you could have any kind of split what would it be and what gimmick would you like for that show

ECW was a gimmick that was only good for providing hardcore and strange matches that were bloodthirsty and are now out of date

I guess you must never of watched ECW then if thats your perception of it.

Edited by Tajiri

Guest Fully

you obviously havent seen much ECW jack!

You said "i would really like WCW to return because it was innovative". To an extent but would you really want Robocop coming down and busting through the cage again to save sting!

Both RAW and smackdown joined back together is what I'd like, and have been saying this for quite some time.

I don't want any WCW or ECW revivals. Why don't WWE concentrate on making the WWE better before trying to revive any other company?

agreed wwe don't need any revivals

didnt whatch ecw because it was the same thing week in week out it had 2 good wrestlers rvd and tazz can someone explain why it was good and the robocop story was shocking but when wcw didnt go mad with gimmicks it was great