Top Catchphrase

Alan

Well we hear them every week, shouted out by our favourite grapplers/superstars and i was wondering which one is your favourite? Which one do you mimmick the most? Is it Austin's "Hell Yeah", Rocky's "If Ya Smell.....", D'Lo's "Down with The Brown", Teddy Long's "Believe dat", or even Flairs immortal "Wooooooo!"? And what makes it so special? the words, or the superstar? Do you just shout it out any old time, or do you find an appropriate moment to holla? And dont tell me you dont, because your probably lying :D

My favourite will always be Rocky's which claims he will "shine it up real nice, turn that sonbitch sideways, and stick it straight up your candy ass". However i dont often say it, as there is too much too it, out and about every now and then i do give out a "Wooooo" just to break the silence :)

The wooo and the "hell yeah" are all time classics. I also do those now and again, they're effective because they are short, sharp, and really hit you.

Also, Triple H's "I am the GAME, and I am that damn good." really appeals to me. I think this is one of the best around. Some say it's being used too much lately, but in a moderation, people must agree that it is one of the best catchphrases. (A face or a heel HHH, but goes better with the heel and rials up the crowd)

"To Be the Man WHOOOOOOOOO!!! You gotta beat the man"

"Because I am a jet-flyin', limosine-ridin', wheelin', dealin', kiss stealing WHOOOOO! son of a gun" (Might be the wrong way around, But you get the picture :xyx )

Plus any other line Ric Flair has ever used... :worship

Being a fan of Sting, I've always been partial to the "Ooooooowwwww!!!" that he used to do.

Kaientai's "Evil!" and "Indeed" was ace.

Justin Credible's "That's not just the coolest, that's not just the best, that's Justin Credible!" took a while to grow on me but I quite like it now.

Whats Justin Credible up to nowadays?

I thought WWE should have taken him on when they bought out ECW

They did, and he was part of the X-Factor faction with Albert and X-Pac. He was released from his contract and now resides (as far as i know) in NWA:TNA. He did do some work for MLW as well.

I always liked Ted DiBiase's "Nya-ha-ha-ha-haaaa!", he always seemed to get the timing just right.

Can't forget the Hitman's "The best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be", delivered with such pinache and swagger. He meant it, too.

I agree, Ric Flair is a legend on the mic.

My final one is Lex Luger (but I can't be sure). Whoever says it, the most powerful line perhaps is: "Take a look at what you got here."

Cheers!

I know I've already posted but I've just remembered the greatest catchphrase of all time, a catchphrase with nothing (perhaps nothing AT ALL) gets near to...

"Errrrrrggghhhh-what-a-rushhh!!!"

Hawk you will forever be a king amongst men. You too, Animal.

Cheers!