Could HHH be used better?

smileyguy

I think HHH could be used more effectively. HHH is the best heel in the business, but I think he has alot of mic talent that isn't being put to use. HHH could be far more entertaining. Remember him in DX? He came out with some great stuff on the mic. And remember him in the corporation? Once again, he could pull of some excellent lines and some great insults. Remember when he "married" Stephanie? This is the kind of stuff HHH does best. I think it's time some of that charisma was kicked back into him.

Yeah the same old "I'm the best" promo is getting boring. Maybe he needs to keep saying it to try and convince himself that he is. He can do better than that.

yeah triple h can be quite witty and entertaining when he wants to be...i don't know why he gives the same boring promo all the time

the best people on mics like austin angle rock are funny so i would like to see hhh less serious

No, serious is his gimmick. But also witty and sarcastic at times.

I think he should stick with the "I'm the bst" promo, but use it to a greater extent and mix it with some others..

Put it this way he dont have to wrestle but its what he lives for he came back from a serios leg injury and is still a top player

i think he could do with becoming a bit more violent again and take part in more matches but you no he dont have to now hes related to Vince.

Edited by legend killer.2

The problem is Triple H honestly thinks he is the best wrestler on the planet. Even his old buddy big Kev has somewhat turned on him, which is not good. Hunter needs to remove that stick from his arse. Realise that he IS ONLY a small part of the whole picture and get back to entertaining the fans, and not continually spitting about how great he is. Its old, boring, and pathetic.

It's probably also scripted...XP

I think they need to jus' keep him onscreen, and maybe jus' work out where he should go next after his movies are done.

The Evolution 'Elite' gimmick is still in use, so the chances of a new direction at this point is kinda unlikely...unless the much-fabled 'split' happens in the next couple of months.

He isn't at the top of his game, right now...a l'il time to re-think his position and direction is seriously needed at some point, if he's to continue being a real legitimate draw for the company.

I think he has good reasoning to believe so' date=' when you take a look at his career it kinda makes sense...[/quote']

What? You have got to be joking me. 2000 - 2001 is all that Triple H had.

Look at his career? Ok. How many 'matches of the year' has Triple H had in his career? Not many. He has had a good career, don't get me wrong. But to say he's got a reason to think he's the best on the planet is a bit of a joke to me.

Triple H isn't even the best wrestler on Raw nevermind the planet.

fo'Sure.

I hate HHH threads. Why can't we all just agree that he sucks?

All these threads do is give a chance for the pro-HHH people to flap their gums about how he's picked on, bla bla bla bla. Can we stop giving them that excuse please?

But Triple H is in a position to do what ever HE wants whether it's good for the company as a whole what with being married to the head of the writing staff.

Actually I came up with a theory the other day of why Trips gets constantly pushed:

He is the last active main eventer left from the glory period of 2000, so the writing staff use the logic that if he main evented then he is still a draw now. (that IS actually sensible logic.) The problem is that the writing team are cautious of making their only big time main eventer look weak, so they don't have him job because they are not sure if say RVD could have the same effect. But now that Trips is going to Hollywood the writing team feel more of a need to make main eventers so are having him put people over.

The theory however doesn't work for HBK!

Yeah me to. No one was jumping all over Hunters balls or anything like, all we were saying is that he is not the best wrestler on the planet.

theRock 3:16 xx needs to read the posts before making a rather, shall we say 'generic' reply.

Test

Edited by FTW