If you were a wrestler...

Red05

If you were a wrestler and Vince said you could make your gimmick, look and everythin, what would you be?

I would be Rey Mysterio jr (mainly because my real name is Ray!) I would wear the mask and trousers like Rey does. I would be a super-face andhave all the acrobatic moves like him. I know i've really just said i'll be him but if you could make yourself a wrerstler what would you do?

:thumbsup go-go imaginations!

I would be Welsh flag carrying (booed heel obviously), 6'6" 300 pound Test-like guy, wearing green Speedos and red boots. My finishing move would be the Razor's Edge but I would also be the exponent of a boot to the face, a Sharpshooter, a Gore and a Clothesline from Hell.

I would enter the ring with a midriff baring Jackie Gayda as my valet and after I win the match I would grope Jackie and put my tongue in her mouth. JR would hate me and behind the scenes me and Jackie would bicker.

Also I would be on Raw and would form an alliance with Christian, once a month we would swap car-keys (if you know what I mean).

Cheers!

Edited by Boyo

I would choose to have a huge build up to my debut by having a mysterious large egg appear at shows leading up to the PPV before I make my first appearance. Speculation would grow and grow, until the egg hatches at the PPV, and I dance around in a chicken outfit with Mean Gene.

Nah, surely that's too stupid to happen.

Me? I've got my gimmicks all planned, dude. I'd be one of two characters:

1) A cross between Chris Daniels and Raven, but with an edge of humanness, and cockiness to me. Definately a heel. I'd use either Alice In Chains - "Angry Chair" or Tool - "Stinkfish". I'd hire a group of female dancers to dance some sort of weird voodoo dance whilst I walk out slowly, in my trench coat, wet hair, head up, ripped top, denim shorts, knee pads and boots all in line so that none of my lower body is exposed, with my symbol being two fingers on one hand crossing the two on my other, in the air palms facing out, and then turning them in one motion so that the palms are inside. I'd be a Raven-like talker, and bring up a lot of historic facts. As a wrestler, I'd be a brawler, who does know technical moves, but works at mostly inflicted pain on himself, taking some killer bumps.

2) A cocky but cool guy in glasses, hair down, baggy jeans, trainers, whatever top I have, trench coat, etc. Always smiling, face or heel, just playing around and being cool, and never being too serious in the ring, unless severely provoked.

I'd rather do the first, personally, cas it can work as face or heel (although heel is better), and it can be evolved quicker and easier, to be something completely different to the same old "Raven" gimmick.

Evey time I try to imagine an entrance I just want the Sandmans entire thing. Beer, and the ever brill Metallica's Enter Sandman. It would just work so well for me.

My costume would be the one I used when I wrestled in Sheffield- cutoff denim shorts and a white T shirt. I'd call myself 'The Original' .

I would probably be somone like Diesel, but more of an authoritve guy. Big and powerful, with long dark hair and chunky sunglasses! But i wouldn't be a "sidekick" i would be the one with a sidekick, and destroy anyone who attempted to beat me! :xyx