The Final "Biggest Show"

K.J

Well the last ever Mark n Lard show on Radio 1 was this afternoon. Dunno if anyone else here was a fan, but I certainly have been for the past 7 years. I always enjoyed the comedy skits, the piss taking of some of the crappy music released these days and the way they brought music to daytime Radio 1 which wouldn't have got any exposure otherwise.

The show wasn't for everyone, probably wasn't for most, but I'm gonna miss it big time in the afternoons. Dunno what I'm gonna be listening to now, probably won't be Colin and Edith. The show went out with a bang today, Travis were present throughout and played 3 great live tracks, including a tribute to the lads to the tune of "Somewhere only we know" by Keane, the Radio 1 Playlist seemed to have been dropped for the show and they bowed out to "Crazy Crazy Nights" by Kiss. Fantastic.

RIP The Biggest Show.

Travis were present throughout and played 3 great live tracks' date=' including a tribute to the lads to the tune of "Somewhere only we know" by Keane.[/quote']

I have to listen to this show online! Travis who absolutely rule, and a tribute song using Keane's new song which is awesome. :)

Never been a fan of Marc and Lard. Maybe it's just because i'm a Scouser. :P