Judgment Day 2004: THE NIGHTMARE WILL ARRIVE ***BIG SPOILERS***

Chris2K

That can't be true, where'd you get that from? You're telling me that the WWE is the biggest wrestling federation in the world, the richest, with enough money to attract the biggest of the best writers, with the best wrestlers the world has to offer, and the best main event they can come up with is Eddie Guerrero v Bradshaw?**** off.

this weeks official smackdown thread: (couldn't be bothered writing it out again so this is what I think Smackdown need to do) IMO they should get Cena to loose the U.S. Title asap (To be honest it would be quite cool to see a decent title change hands on raw/smackdown for once, I don't remember anything like that since HHH won the wwf title against the big show in January 2000) Anyway! so Cena should loose the title to whoever, RVD or somebody, doesnt matter really! Then put him into the WWE title stage against the Champ is at the time, this should put some pride back in the Smackdown show.

Well to be honest... we all crapped ourself about Brock Lesnar v Hardcore Holly, and it ended up just being a squash. So I wouldn't imagine they'd give Bradshaw the title.

However it doesn't stop the fact that this is going to be one hell of a crap feud, and 1 month of awful TV to boot.

I think the storyline will be that Bradshaw will give Eddie some financial advice, this will be to buy stocks in some crappy company, lets say wwe. Now these stocks lose value and leave eddie without cash, he takes this up with Bradshaw and swears to make Bradshaw admit that he doesn't have a clue about stocks or financial advice and that he is a prat. :D

This is probably to keep Bradshaw sweet. Maybe the guys a bit pissed that they released Simmons his partner and in vinces infinite wisdom he's decided to put Bradshaw in the main event. I think if i was RVD or Booker id be well and truly pissed with this.