Please stop the spoilers.

smileyguy

This isn't meant to be a nasty message or anything, just a simple request :) . I love being able to come on here and talk about wrestling with other folks, but the spoiling really has to stop. There are people on the board, like me, who say a strict "No" to RAW and Smackdown spoilers. Now there are designated threads where these things can be talked about. I really didn't want to know anything that happened on RAW but I've already found out a few things because of people putting spoilers where they weren't supposed to be. :devil So please, please only talk about Spoilers in the threads with the *Spoiler* mark attached.

Thanks! :thumbsup

If anyone does see any threads with spoilers which are unmarked in the thread title, please report it.

You just click http://www.talkwrestlingonline.com/forum/images/buttons/report.gif which is in the left column and add a few details. (Thats for reporting any threads for whatever reason)